IPTV channels getting blocked.

sut

hi guys

after some help and advice. i get my iptv via my samsung tv using set iptv app.
my channels have been getting blocked and my provider has told me this is due to new measures taken by the service providers.
now i know you guys have talked about this and i know my iptv provider has and is trying to sort this.

my question going forward what would be the best service to use to get my iptv, I,E, firestick, set top box, smart tv, ect ect.
my provider has said to maybe get a vpn router £17.99 and pay the monthly sub. my concern is this may not work and is more complications i have to deal with ( im not that tech savvy ) and is more expense.,

what can and do you guys recommend going forward the best way to receive the service as my provider has been fantastic today.

He's got a pont you can either go down vpn router side of things or pay out for a 4k stick or any decent android device

Reactions: sut
He's got a pont you can either go down vpn router side of things or pay out for a 4k stick or any decent android device
thank you. i know you guys are the experts. what do you guys think is the way forward for the best and most stable service. i love the ease of my setup at the minute via smart tv but not sure if this is the best way forward. what do you guys think is the best way ??

its worth knowing i have 2 suppliers 1 via set iptv on my smart tv and another via my extrend et8000 box that i used to use for card sharing ( on this box i have no issues via channel dropping at the minute )

but i do like to have 2 different supplies in case 1 drops

again thanks.

im not sure what is best but will have a look into it.
my tv is hard wired to my router for more stable signal so i assume i would just connect my tv to the vpn router via ethernet then connect thevpn router to my house router via ethernet again.
not sure how i install a vpn though.

is the free vpn any good ?

Supposed to be mate and on their website for the link it gives a guide on how to setup and install which you've basically just posted on how it would be setup(lol) and should be easy to install vpn onto.
Or it's a case of looking for a provider that dosnt get blocked but no saying they won't ever be blocked

That's what where here for mate other members will probably post with their guidance/help support mate so could be a lot for you to take in lol is your tv android?

That's what where here for mate other members will probably post with their guidance/help support mate so could be a lot for you to take in lol is your tv android?
i have no idea to be honest. its a samsung Q9. i have no idea how to tell if its andriod

no, however, personally i would go the firestick route.

this is just my personal opinion but the user interface of siptv is awful and a lot of smart tvs are underpowered for using larger m3us.

i would go with a 4k firestick and add the vpn app and a decent vpn.

If you are wanting to continue using your TV then a vpn router would be the option. The Asus rt-51au is a low cost option.

Add it in between your home router and TV so you tv will via a vpn and the rest of your household will be via the normal route.

Easy to setup, any problems send me a message and I'll help all I can

Amazon Prime day(s) announced, 13/14th October.

Firestick 4k be cheap then, definitely the option I'd go with under your circumstances. Easy setup and people here will talk you through getting a vpn on it.

Silly question I am sure - but then what - how do I get this in a stick?

I have put the Keep Solid VPN on my router, it took a bit of effort matching the data fields because they were named differently on the VPN to the Router but its on and working on my PCS. download has dropped from 110mbs to 100mbs - very impressed last time I tried a VPN it fell away to 10mbs. Time will tell if it works on IPTV but its a free 6 month trial. So many many thanks Lamnlamb for the link

Back