IPTV channels getting blocked.

It will also depend on what time of day you test. in peak times i can loose quite a bit. but otherwise i loose around 20 -25 meg.

was wondering if anyone can help last 1/2 weeks my iptv has been playing up. whatever i am watching will come up and it'll freeze 10 seconds in and then work again then freeze and will keep repeating itself. i have two boxes its never happened before. one is wired and one is wireless. using bt so not sure if they have blocked the speed to my device because when i check the link rate from my router to my device its 0 however any other device connecting to my wifi is like 800 odd link rate. i know other people with boxes who are on vm and its fine however mines just wont work and i know someone else on bt and there's isnt working either and doing the same thing as fines. is anyone else having problems with this on bt

It will also depend on what time of day you test. in peak times i can loose quite a bit. but otherwise i loose around 20 -25 meg.

Had to switch to french server to get voip phones to work but iptv is down right now, had to watch the news on sat

Back