Iptv channels load but eont play

flyinmysoup

TK Supporter
Hi guys

I recently brought a subscription for iptv and it was working great up until Friday night. All live TV loads and the epg is active and current but the channels won't play they are saying playback error after failing to load 5/5 times.

I was using smarters pro and my supplier asked me to try it out on tivimate and also gave me a new url but to no avail. He also removed categories i didn't use but still not working 😕

I'm not sure of the issue neither is he and he had said it may be our wifi but we are getting around 40mps

Any help appreciated

Hi guys

I recently brought a subscription for iptv and it was working great up until Friday night. All live TV loads and the epg is active and current but the channels won't play they are saying playback error after failing to load 5/5 times.

I was using smarters pro and my supplier asked me to try it out on tivimate and also gave me a new url but to no avail. He also removed categories i didn't use but still not working 😕

I'm not sure of the issue neither is he and he had said it may be our wifi but we are getting around 40mps

Any help appreciated
Did you get a sub from someone on here

Yes, but he has tried everything to repair so not looking to cause an issuie for him. Just looking to see if anyone has had this issue 🤔

Yes, but he has tried everything to repair so not looking to cause an issuie for him. Just looking to see if anyone has had this issue 🤔
Bet any money he is a newish member with low post count. Just another reseller with little or no knowledge to to fix problems. Request a trial from another provider and test that if the stick works its a provider issue. First thing he should have done is tested it on his own device then confirm its working.

Hi guys

Any help appreciated
Plus dont forget you are getting 40 meg for the whole house not to device. All it takes is for somebody gaming a few other connections.

Try another device e.g if using android phone then put app on there and try mobile data. There are many variables that can be causing streams not to play nicely.

I bet it's one of those £60 plus subs. Better taking a cheaper one, better support.

If it's bought through this forum then message the mods.

Knickers have been shat since the income reduced to zero I see.
No one noticed though, wonder how long before the army of resellers get booted, I'll say less than a week, main one lost the will to live after 18 hours lmao😂

I bet it's one of those £60 plus subs. Better taking a cheaper one, better support.

If it's bought through this forum then message the mods.
Wtf instead of trying to take pot shots at sellers why don’t you actually come up with a suggestion to try.
Also if his provider has tried his end and works well that’s a different story and by the sounds of it his provider has been offering support!!!

Wtf instead of trying to take pot shots at sellers why don’t you actually come up with a suggestion to try.
Also if his provider has tried his end and works well that’s a different story and by the sounds of it his provider has been offering support!!!

OK I suggest the op makes sure he's fully logged out of the app on the cube then tries again on the stick, sorry to have angered you so much.

OK I suggest the op makes sure he's fully logged out of the app on the cube then tries again on the stick, sorry to have angered you so much.
You haven’t angered me 1st you was raving about raw streams blah blah blah now going on about cheap subs have more support no wonder members question your motive as it seems to be a pattern with you.
Just because a sub maybe £60+ doesn’t mean to say the support is no different to any other cost sub.

You haven’t angered me 1st you was raving about raw streams blah blah blah now going on about cheap subs have more support no wonder members question your motive as it seems to be a pattern with you.
Just because a sub maybe £60+ doesn’t mean to say the support is no different to any other cost sub.

OK sorry to have made you so angry again.

I think most goods providers will see if its a issue there end which will normally take a couple of mintues.

Then if that fails try and replicate the issue using the the persons login.

It sounds like that is exactly what the OPs supplier has done.

I have even known suppliers send videos back to customers showing them it working.

Personally i cant see what more support could be offered.

That is the benfit of using supplier apps evreything is pretty much the same.

try running a speed test on the firestick, not one another device.

Visit your broadband providers website and log into your account and make sure that their nanny settings, ie web safe or broadband shield is turned off. You might have turned them off before but it is not unheard of for them to be mysteriiously turned back on.

Back