Iptv channels load but eont play

try running a speed test on the firestick, not one another device.

Visit your broadband providers website and log into your account and make sure that their nanny settings, ie web safe or broadband shield is turned off. You might have turned them off before but it is not unheard of for them to be mysteriiously turned back on.
Happening a lot lately I am finding

Hey guys

Thanks for the help and advice have it sorted, took the firestick over to my neighbour and it works perfectly, so supplier has said it's most likely blocked by my WiFi provider but he is hooking me up with a free VPN to bypass it

Hey guys

Thanks for the help and advice have it sorted, took the firestick over to my neighbour and it works perfectly, so supplier has said it's most likely blocked by my WiFi provider but he is hooking me up with a free VPN to bypass it
Who is your isp

Hey guys

that is probably the nanny settings in your broadband account which need turning off. who is your broadband provider.

Yes he will drop a bit if on wireless depending on distance from router.

Using a VPN could be problamatic if ever needed

Double check ISP router settings. But if you get a black screen the then ISP is blocking if it's buffering then you're being throttled. Might not need the VPN if it's router settings issue.

Hi guys

Thanks for all your help,my internet provider is Imagine networks,
I feel really stupid in saying this but the root of the problem was my fire stick wasnt connect to the internet 🤭🤭 I took for granted that it was connect
Top marks for all the help here and supplier was very supportive also but you just can't help stupidity 😭😭😭

Sorry for the waste of time

Hi guys

I feel really stupid in saying this but the root of the problem was my fire stick wasnt connect to the internet 🤭🤭 I took for granted that it was connect
Top marks for all the help here and supplier was very supportive also but you just can't help stupidity 😭😭😭

you're not the first and wont be the last.

Hi guys

Happens to all of us one way or another. All good now.

Last edited:
Hi guys

no worries, at least you are sorted, sometimes we forget the obvious reasons lol

Back