IPTV channels

Is it unusal for providers not to give u the full channel list when u singed up? I signed up to this provider and the website says 10,000+ channels but I only have 5,345 channels. The provider said I will get the rest in a few months when they do a update. I wouldv'e thought if you sign up, you would get the 10,000+ channels?

These services who have 10,000+ channels most will only concentrate on say
UK
USA
CA
IRE

Basicly English speaking. It would be all most impossible to keep 10,000 channels going.

Most people use it for sports ppv and the odd film. Or doc.

So why would you need 10,000 channels when most won't work anyway.

You don'y want 10,000 channels mate , trust me unless you use an app that allows editing and hiding channels you don't need , a list that size is a pain. If your provider makes you use his own app and it doesn't support channel/category editing , you'll soon get sick of scrolling through all the channels you don't need/use. Do you really want Albanian tv ?

You would need to be fluent in multiple different languages to get the most out of the 10,000+ channels and that's if even most of them work

Last edited:
It’s easier just to ask your provider to remove the world channels from your sub most decent providers will do it for you for example I had Indian/German/polish/Australia/Canadian/turkish/Brazilian etc removed from my sub so I only have up/USA etc on my sub

I think you're over thinking it, you're getting a service for probably £5 or £6 a month, you can watch any sport you want, most of the films or tv series you could ever want-does it really matter?

It’s easier just to ask your provider to remove the world channels from your sub most decent providers will do it for you for example I had Indian/German/polish/Australia/Canadian/turkish/Brazilian etc removed from my sub so I only have up/USA etc on my sub
I know bazz but really pointless them being there in the first place. It's just for advertising purposes. 99.9% of people won't even use 100 channels

Exactly takes them no time to just select countries you need rather than 40 others you will never need or even look at

Exactly takes them no time to just select countries you need rather than 40 others you will never need or even look at
That's why I say don't have them. Let's face it if you wanted say Spanish tv no normal person would look at a UK supplier

I begining to think now that I made a real mistake going for this provider? I mean first of all there is only half the stations that it says on their website and plus it says 50,000+ VOD. I'm getting 15,414 movies and 4,842 series. When you add the total, its 20,256 Am I understanding that properly thats what VOD is or is that plex?

I begining to think now that I made a real mistake going for this provider? I mean first of all there is only half the stations that it says on their website and plus it says 50,000+ VOD. I'm getting 15,414 movies and 4,842 series. When you add the total, its 20,256 Am I understanding that properly thats what VOD is or is that plex?
there are maybe counting episodes as well but I would not worry about it by the time you watch all the movies provider will be gone if they are advertising on a website.

Back