IPTV constantly freezing on zgemma H2S

Duke55

Hi all new poster here have lurked for a while but never needed to get involved until now.
I have recently purchased iptv through a reputable provider. I am based in Northern Ireland and would say the crowd I’m with are the biggest but I’m not sure. Fancy site and set up but crap customer service in my opinion.
Anyway took a months trial was great then paid the years sub and now it has started freezing on every channel after 2 mins approx or less. Every single channel not just HD or sports etc ALL the channels. If I flick channel up and down again it plays perfect but then stops again in the same time frame. Quality is perfect when it plays.
Nothing has changed on my end I have bt infinity with 63meg download speed box connected with powerline adaptors. I am also running a legit BT tv box which is iptv and connected the same way with no issues at all working fine so it can’t be the internet.

Can someone please help me to rectify this as it’s driving me mad! I am not too tech savvy compared to people on here a lot of the terms I read I don’t understand half of them.

Any help appreciated and sorry for the essay.

Have you tried restarting your device and router to see if that makes a difference I know you can change the stream type from the standard stream on zgemmas to iptv but not too familiar how you do it

Sorry yes forgot to mention have rebooted box and router several times with no improvement. Just plays for about 2mins then freezes and won’t restart without flicking channel up and down

it could be the provider maybe try another free trail to narrow down the problem
never buy one year sub. Always try a new server with one month sub

Try cache flush you box
You should have a plugin called cache flush and should be set to automatic for every five minutes

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Just checked I don’t have anything called cache flush in system plug ins unless it is located somewhere else?

For cacheflush ;

Download it from
Plugins- (green button to download)
Extensions - cacheflush
Once downloaded use the settings as pictured

4f3e7cbfc7d88efe35e37ff6c354bce1.jpg

Rule no 1 mate, never take 12 months sub...
Sorry to hear u r having issues..
Are you connected directly into your router? or via homeplugs ?
Are your channels created via a Script or a plugin?
What Internet Provider are you with, have you checked for any settings on your Account that could be blocking or causing the issue..
try plugging your box in another persons network and see if the results are the same, hopefully a different ISP, but not that that matters much for this TEST

Best test is use your SUB on another device ro rule out zgemma if it works fine on android then its the box. If it is the box you need to change your settings on the box. Install serviceapp and change default player to exteplayer3

i dont agree with dont take 12 month sub as in the long run this saves you money. Take advice or ask about service i have been on a service for over a year and yes it has had some problems as all IPTV does but over the course of a year saves you a fortune. you will know a good provider buy the support they give you obviously they are not helping with your enigma2 problem which is concerning so maybe a change in provider required

Ok checked my hub settings, smart safe and parental controls were already deactivated. I had bt web protect turned on which I have now deactivated which hasn’t helped at all.
Cacheflush I followed your guide went into extensions pressed ok to download it, but it doesn’t seem to have downloaded. I go into system plug ins and it isn’t listed, but I go into extensions again and it doesn’t show as an option to download. It’s not in the portal section either that was mentioned? Any ideas where it is?

Sorry again this is all new to me!

Best test is use your SUB on another device ro rule out zgemma if it works fine on android then its the box. If it is the box you need to change your settings on the box. Install serviceapp and change default player to exteplayer3

i dont agree with dont take 12 month sub as in the long run this saves you money. Take advice or ask about service i have been on a service for over a year and yes it has had some problems as all IPTV does but over the course of a year saves you a fortune. you will know a good provider buy the support they give you obviously they are not helping with your enigma2 problem which is concerning so maybe a change in provider required

Yes the main reason I took 12 months was to save money. Unfortunately I don’t have another device to try it on or tbh the know how to carry it out lol

If any genuine people on here think they can sort this please pm I’m willing to pay anyone to get this sorted over the phone if possible. Paypal or whatever. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid question, but have you enabled "timeslip" on the zgemma by mistake?
Before I had multiroom IPTV, if I started recording what I was watching or put timeslip on, it'd be perfect for about a minute then freeze / stop dead, as unknown to me, to do that i needed 2 lines / multiroom, as recording or using timeslip requires 2 subs.

Cache flush I have now downloaded several times. Does not show in system plug ins or by holding blue button or pressing portal. Although if I go into remove plug ins it is listed in there?? If I hit download on it then restart the box when it restarts it shows again as being downloadable ie. it hasn’t downloaded! Heads fried

By “timeslip” do you mean timeshift? If so I believe it is turned off. Settings read “automatically start timeshift after....” this is set as disabled.

Box still going the same, basically zero help from provider. My powerline adaptors are not plugged into extension leads either in case anyone is wondering.

Starting to think it may settings in the box, my friend has same zgemma h2s with same provider and no issues at all. Can’t understand how mine got like this.

Cacheflush I would love to get it downloaded and see if it helps.

*EDIT*

Managed to get it downloaded. In settings, then “usage & GUI” then found a section named “configure iptv player” I didn’t change anything but hit save anyway then it showed the box updating itself then it restarted and when it did cacheflush was showing in the plug ins. I have set it up as advised but unfortunately it has made no difference.

Last edited:
Is it possible for you to connect the box without using the power line adapters, as my supplier says that they are no good with iptv. Maybe worth trying?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Is it possible for you to connect the box without using the power line adapters, as my supplier says that they are no good with iptv. Maybe worth trying?

I haven’t got an Ethernet lead long enough at the min. Nor could I leave it that way as it would run out of my living room and across the hallway. It worked fine on these adaptors before and my BT tv works perfect on the same adaptor (twin output) but it would be a good test I suppose.

I have tried disconnecting the second output from adaptor but again made no difference

Hi mate i have IPTV and Bt internet and use home plugs and they work fine, however the leads that come with them are crap and my line used to freeze until i upgraded to good quality Cat 7 leads, once lines had finished i swapped to IPTV subscription and have still had no issues with freezing, I would say try swapping your leads out are try another supplier.

Ok just to update this. I have managed to get my sub onto my 1st gen firestick through a kodi add on my provider offers. It is working perfectly no issues. Which is a plus point finally!
Although I would still prefer to use it through my zgemma box as it is more user friendly to navigate.

Has anyone any other ideas as to what settings in my box could be jamming the stream after a couple of mins? My adaptors are rated to 500mbps but if think it would be better buying cat 7 cables I will try it?

Although the firestick is using wireless connection and you would have thought it would be slower than the plugs?? It works fine as I said

Back