IPTV Device recommendations

Hello,

My current VU box does not support HVEC and looking to replace it. I like the option of quick zap and recording from it.

I have a firestick but dont like having to go into an APP etc and cannot record.

Any suggestions to a box to replace?

Everyone will have their own opinion based on what they have but take a Look at the Octagon 8008 4k or the gigsblue trio, lot of box for your money.

If you mean replace the firestick not the sat box look at the Formuler range of IPTV boxes or cheaper the Amiko A6

Everyone will have their own opinion based on what they have but take a Look at the Octagon 8008 4k or the gigsblue trio, lot of box for your money.

If you mean replace the firestick not the sat box look at the Formuler range of IPTV boxes or cheaper the Amiko A6
What do you suggest running IPTV on a devices such as Formuler or its ok to run on sat boxes which are not designed for iptv in first place.

What do you suggest running IPTV on a devices such as Formuler or its ok to run on sat boxes which are not designed for iptv in first place.
Both will work jedi maker extreme on the sat box Mol2 on the formuler, i do feel however the IPTV experience is better served on a Formuler type device as these are really geared to get the best out of IPTV.

Just wait for shield bandwagon to jump on this thread 🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣.
In theory all depends on budget really as pointed out there's the formuler range Amiko buzz range firesticks or cheap android boxes

Formuler z8 will do you just fine. Get a raw streams subscription on it and you don't need to worry about upscaling, it'll be satellite quality.

Formuler z8 will do you just fine. Get a raw streams subscription on it and you don't need to worry about upscaling, it'll be satellite quality.
Sattalite quality and blocked like most are 🤣🤣🤣 a member gave me a free months sub and was blocked week I week out lasted 10 mins and went back to my original sub with no issues lol

Sattalite quality and blocked like most are 🤣🤣🤣 a member gave me a free months sub and was blocked week I week out lasted 10 mins and went back to my original sub with no issues lol

Sounds like there's more bad providers need sorting out on here then! Was it one of those dodgy VIP's? Tbh if someone's giving away free subs that'd set alarm bells ringing for me...

Sounds like there's more bad providers need sorting out on here then! Was it one of those dodgy VIP's? Tbh if someone's giving away free subs that'd set alarm bells ringing for me...
I'm not saying bud but like I've said not all vip are bad lol

Back