iptv disappeared

Im not sure this is in the right section, but has anyone else lost all their iptv channels?

Im only getting FTA and HD now, despite renewing day before due!
Ive emailed and sent message via fb to supplier, but nothing back?!
So glad I was only renewing for 1 month as opposed to the 12 months other half wanted me to!

Lyn

There isn't really FTA when it comes to paid iptv either it's working or it isn't or possibly channels not working on certain server's

In that case then, all except the FTA and HD channels have gone!

Sounds like I may be back to square one in finding a new one

Messaged them monday, had a quick reply as usual, paid to renew tuesday and emailed again to confirm payment....and nothing back. Their website is down too now

I wonder how many more people will join this conversation. i expect that there are a lot of other customers from the same supplier looking for another one now

Hi pabloescaban. my iptv is still working though. Just no emails, no website etc so maybe, just maybe they are not gone (:

Hi pabloescaban. my iptv is still working though. Just no emails, no website etc so maybe, just maybe they are not gone :)
Exactly my situation.. hopefully they haven't disappeared. I must say they were good with their service.

Hi pabloescaban. my iptv is still working though. Just no emails, no website etc so maybe, just maybe they are not gone (:
Another lesson in being streetwise when dealing with IPTV providers. Buy 1 month then 3 month max. These are not public liability companies, this is still the equivalent to the Wild West! BUYER BEWARE!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Some other person started a thread earlier about there iptv supplier disappearing that there website had gone Facebook page had gone makes me wonder if your all with the same provider as rhe others that's posted a new thread today next thread down to this one

Some other person started a thread earlier about there iptv supplier disappearing that there website had gone Facebook page had gone makes me wonder if your all with the same provider as rhe others that's posted a new thread today next thread down to this one

Re the other thread-We definitely are with the same provider, had a chat with someone before, my channels are still working for now, but there website/ forum has dissapereared!

They changed their payment a month or two back and made it bank transfer only, wonder if that had anything to do with it then as paypal you could claim back, bank transfers gone for good

Re the other thread-We definitely are with the same provider, had a chat with someone before, my channels are still working for now, but there website/ forum has dissapereared!
Thought as much mate I just wondered your sub might last for the duration then again it's if there re sellers whether it will get turned off on them

Thought as much mate I just wondered your sub might last for the duration then again it's if there re sellers whether it will get turned off on them
They advertised as re-sellers so there may be a small glimmer of hope, although I've not got nothing to loose(apart from a good quality picture ) because I've only been getting a few months at a time!

They changed their payment a month or two back and made it bank transfer only, wonder if that had anything to do with it then as paypal you could claim back, bank transfers gone for good
I think that was because of the website payment problems, I've always mailed direct and paid via PayPal for me and few freinds

They advertised as re-sellers so there may be a small glimmer of hope, although I've not got nothing to loose(apart from a good quality picture ) because I've only been getting a few months at a time!
Best way for if ever anything ever happend your not at a major loss if you get what I mean

Back