Iptv dont work untill 9pm please help

I was woundering if anyone can help me
Ive got iptv and it wont work in the day but as soon as it hits 9pm it will work
Im on sky and ive looked through the settings on my router but i carnt see what it is
Thanks for any advice

ISP Blocking:

ISP blockers are usually the security settings implemented by your internet service provider. They are designed in good intention to protect you from content deemed unsuitable. Unfortunately this often has a negative effect on your steaming experience. It can however range from blocking the download of zip files, to affecting the quality of streams and everything in between. They also seem to work in peculiar ways, sometimes blocking contents and sometimes not. If you are having issues with anything streaming related this will ALWAYS be the first thing to check. Below is a guide to disabling the ISP blockers on the major internet providers in the UK. You should always still run separate personal firewalls/virus scanners on things like PC's and laptops for your protection.

Virgin Media

With Virgin media the tool you want to disable is called Websafe. To do this please follow these steps.
• · Register or sign in at Virgin Media - My Virgin Media with your primary username and password.
• · Click on My Apps
• · Click on Overview
• · Turn both Virus Safe and Child Safe off
unchecking the IP Flooding box on a Virgin router helps also

BT Broadband

On BT Broadband the tool you want to disable is called Smart Setup. To do this please follow these steps.
• · Open your web browser on any computer or device connected to your Hub and go to http://bthomehub.home to open the Hub Manager.
• · Select Advanced Settings
• · Enter the admin password, if you haven't changed it you will find the default password on your Hub settings card on the back of your Hub
• · Select Continue to Advanced Settings
• · Select Home Network – Smart Setup
• · Select No to disable Smart Setup and select Apply

Sky Broadband

On Sky Broadband the tool you want to disable is called Sky Shield. To do so please follow these steps.
• · Go to Sky Broadband Shield
• · Click the Sign In button
• · For some bizarre reason, Sky may forward you to the Sky.com home page, if it does, then reload Sky Broadband Shield
• · You will now see a page that says activate “Sky Shield”, this does NOT mean your sky shield is off
• · Click activate Sky Shield
• · Sky Shield is likely set to "suitable for everyone" or "teens and older", to disable it set it to "suitable for adults only" and click save

EE Broadband

For EE broadband the tool you want to disable is called Orange Safeguard. To do so please follow these steps.
• · Log in or register your account at https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/login-dispatch/
• · Click Device and Usage in the menu and scroll down to content lock
• · Turn content lock off

Talk Talk Broadband

For Talk Talk the tool you want to disable is called Home Safe Security. To do so please follow these steps.
• · On the top tab highlight My Services
• · Click View Homesafe Settings
• · Disable Homesafe and Kids Safe

Note on buffering

Cause – The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again

The second and more logical reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, it doesn’t matter how fast your internet is as Wi-Fi as whole is slow and unreliable. Therefore you should avoid using it when possible

Resolution –
• · Directly connect to your router using an ethernet cable or to a powerline adaptor.
• · If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
• · Change your WI-FI channel to avoid interference with nearby devices.

Source: Someone on my whatsapp! lol

Back