IPTV E2 issues

mikeyt61

Newbie
Hi everyone, I run my IPTV through E2 using jedi etc and have had not problems until my provider changed the server url now I have no sound or picture but can connect to sever & import epg etc. I’ve got to other IPTV subs working on the same box using the same method no problem. I’ve tried using VPN and no joy but strangely it will work on firestick though app. Any help much appreciated as it’s doing my head in
 

mikeyt61

Newbie
Thread starter
Completely log out of firestick then reboot your zgemma and try again on zgemma see if that helps sounds as tho your not closing the app on firestick propperly so staying connected to stick
Thanks mate but the this has been happening before I tried the firestick, just tried the stick as my provider has assured me there’s nothing wrong at his end and has suggested trying the stick to test
 

simonsuggs79

TK Veteran
as baz says sounds like 2 many devices on 1 connection , might have to try jedi again lol not used it on e2 for yonks as have a diff method for e2 but have had a few ask me if its mine as my own is called jeditv
 

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
as baz says sounds like 2 many devices on 1 connection , might have to try jedi again lol not used it on e2 for yonks as have a diff method for e2 but have had a few ask me if its mine as my own is called jeditv
Jedi is a brilliant plugin to use to op ha e you ran network test on box aswell
 

mikeyt61

Newbie
Thread starter
Jedi is a brilliant plugin to use to op ha e you ran network test on box aswell
Yes mate tried everything I can think of TBH, I’ve got 2 other lines setup the same as the one that’s not working and they work fine, tried through xstreamity as well and still same issue, like I say this line worked fine until provider changed url
 

urie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Yes mate tried everything I can think of TBH, I’ve got 2 other lines setup the same as the one that’s not working and they work fine, tried through xstreamity as well and still same issue, like I say this line worked fine until provider changed url
check your playlist.txt file and make sure it is set to ts
&type=m3u&output=ts
 
Top