Iptv epg and sort into bouquets

Mooch

I've got an iptv sub on my zgemma, how would I be able to get the epg workin and is it possible to put channels in bouquets i.e. Sports instead of going right down the list to find them

Apparently you can use e channeliser to do this.. ...but I have never done it myself or some providers will give you a script to import to the box via putty which sorts this for you automatically. Maybe ask your provider if they have a script

Echanneliser but takes some time changing all to dvb service for epg but is doable if u have lots of free time depending on how many feeds u have

Sent from my 6055P using Tapatalk

Or try your service provider as some do it server side and gets fed down to each recipient

Sent from my 6055P using Tapatalk

Can't you just look on the sly TV guide on there website and arrange your channels accordingly?

There is another forum that this is available on.
I know I'm one of the major contributors to the scripts involved. But seeing as it would be an advertisement for me to link to I can't possibly put a link up.

I sorted my IPTV channels into bouquets in echanneliser and removed the '28.2 dish' bouquets but looks like a whooshbuild? update has reinstated them, can someone advise me where I can turn these off?

Back