IPTV EPG Help

Im pulling my hair out with this issue! So i have 2 iptv providers that im trying to add to my zgemma box, both of them definitely has epg that works as ive got them on my firestick aswell. Both providers have gave me a script which adds the channels perfectly but zero epg, ive done the import on epgimporter which seems to be importing all the epg (50000+), but it still doesnt populate the epg. Ive tried manually entering the urls, still nothing. Ive tried jedi both with the url/username and password and the m3u link, still doesnt populate.

Surely it has to be something silly if epgimporter is bringing in the epg, right?
Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Fact that they have epg on the fire stick makes no difference to the zgemma. Different systems and why a script if your using jedi ??

Ok your on the latest so it will be 1 of 2 things. Have you set the epg correct in both jedi and epg-importer which looks the issue

ok uninstall epgimporter once that is done and back on main screen press blue button and go to software update and see if any updates available once that is done and rebooted reinstall epg importer from plugins.

Kiddac has an epg plugin which will do it or use his xtreamity plugin which is in downloads. Just ftp your playlist file into that instead of jedi

Back