IPTV EPG ZGEMMA H2S XTREAMTV

gazum123

Hello,

Pretty new to the IPTV game. Speaking with my supplier (used for Sat) he told me to install XtreamTV 0.0.6 so that I could trial IPTV. All works fine no issues what so ever have disabled the tuners / stopped all the irrelevant Sat stuff. Only issue is that the menu is a little clunky and the missus isn't a huge fan. Is there a good way of getting the old Sly looking EPG back ? Something that keeps my ears from bleeding.

Hello,

Pretty new to the IPTV game. Speaking with my supplier (used for Sat) he told me to install XtreamTV 0.0.6 so that I could trial IPTV. All works fine no issues what so ever have disabled the tuners / stopped all the irrelevant Sat stuff. Only issue is that the menu is a little clunky and the missus isn't a huge fan. Is there a good way of getting the old Sly looking EPG back ? Something that keeps my ears from bleeding.
Yes mate ask your provider for a script or username and password and you will have full epg listing's and able to record if provider supports it

The xtream app is not the best setup,Is your provider from this forum

Never had an issue with the xtream app, i find it very useful and does what i need it to do.
It also Auto-updates, so any changes made by the server get passed onto the xtream app

I doubt it used him for years on Sat and has been alright. What is the best setup for IPTV ? I know he offers MAG boxes however wanted to try use my existing H2S
Ask him if he has a script available or suls or user password and username,You can get a perfect sky looking setup

Never had an issue with the xtream app, i find it very useful and does what i need it to do.
It also Auto-updates, so any changes made by the server get passed onto the xtream app
Xtream is limited for epg and the guy asked about a sky looking setup if you read the post as his mrs does not like using xtream

Back