Iptv for lg/samsung tv

mrblue

I was running smart iptv on my lg tv but was very slow as provider had too much content. I swapped to smarters player that is available on lg tvs, works much faster. Not sure why this is though??

I have a samsung tv upstairs snd its just updated and smart iptv has been removed, think samsung have done this, app is no longer available

Ive read you can sideload it back on yourself buy wondering if you csn sideload smarter player onto Samsung tvs, this seems a much better and faster app

You can't sideload IPTV smarters on the samsung yet. There are usually other apps too though. Having said that they usually cost between £5 - £20 depending on the app. Something like STB which works well isn't worth the price in my opinion as something like a firestick isn't much more

I got this done and it does work , you can get IPTV smarters app on Samsung with this trick.

Only thing is the UK apps like iplayer, is there no way to revert back to UK REGION and keep smarters app in tact?

Been a big fan of smart stb-net , but not the cost, also the apk stb, like u say in ur post tomo, nanomid has recently also updated & interface is fine, got confused originally with the otp set up ( as i’m always confused) but i found nanomid very responsive, as soon as u add a xtra user it’s there
Advise users to try as it’s free 14 day, whether it’ll also get remove we dont know, but do what’s needed to prevent
Enjoy
ID

Hi all
Been using Duplex iptv from Lg content store, so far its free and does everything i need,tried smarter iptv and found it was very picky on what it would play
Just my opinion
Dak

Hi all
Been using Duplex iptv from Lg content store, so far its free and does everything i need,tried smarter iptv and found it was very picky on what it would play
Just my opinion
Dak
Never had problem with smarters player for live TV just a shame it had no search function on vod side of things never tried duplex is it just an app like smarters?

Never had problem with smarters player for live TV just a shame it had no search function on vod side of things never tried duplex is it just an app like smarters?
Yeah same type of app,i couldnt get any movie vod to play with smarters on lg tv,it works fine on firestick so assume its a lg problem,but Duplex works fine, and has a search facility,though you do have to select all to get it to work

Yeah same type of app,i couldnt get any movie vod to play with smarters on lg tv,it works fine on firestick so assume its a lg problem,but Duplex works fine, and has a search facility,though you do have to select all to get it to work
Nice share it's also available on lg UK store so no need to mess about changing region, still have to use US store for Samsung and only available for certain models.

Do we lose any existing apps when changing from uk-usa.. can u revert back to uk once completed download
Thnx

Nanomid player.. pretty good

Last edited:
AFAIK neither samsung nor lg are android - I suggest you save yourself heartache and grief as I did - buy a stand alone android iptv box

Back