IPTV HD CHANNELS NOT WORKING

HI
hope someone will know this, i have iptv, its working ok mostly, but i have a strange problem, all free to air channels work as well as HD, all scrambled channels work as well except the HD ones, they come on for a few seconds then the screen goes blank. I have fibre 20mb at the zgemma box, slightly slower when using digibit VPN, but they will not work with or without the VPN. I am EE broadband, i have the firewall turned off. I have contacted my iptv supplier they say its my end, but i dont know have tried everything i can see but its still the same.

DO NOT POST SERVER NAMES !

Last edited by a moderator:
all free to air channels work as well as HD
all scrambled channels work as well except the HD ones
I assume this is feeding from your Sat DISH the scrambled channels, Not IPTV? yes, No?
If they are feeding from your DISH, you will need a CLINE to clear these HD ones your talking about in your Bouquets
Like ITV HD 2,3,4 etc etc?
or are you saying they are not working Via IPTV via your Bouquets and nothing feeding from your DISH?

Those settings are not on the bright box 2 that i have, i looked on the router settings and my account settings. i must admit i am stumped.

i have twin sat cable feed from my dish as i was using a ccam before that stopped, if its too slow why does bbc hd work, ch5 hd, ch4 hd and all free hd channels all through IPTV, so its not the speed of the box

i have twin sat cable feed from my dish as i was using a ccam before that stopped, if its too slow why does bbc hd work, ch5 hd, ch4 hd and all free hd channels all through IPTV, so its not the speed of the box

I am Trying to Identify if you are feeding channels from your DISH or all from IPTV.. Are your Bouquets mixed with IPTV and Channels from your DISH and was using a CCcam Line to clear the ITV HD Channels. So this is now ended and this is why they are not clearing..?
But, i may be wrong here

i have free to air bouquets your right which i do use as well, my iptv is split into multiple sections like movies, sport documentry etc looking like sky, i get free to air hd channels on iptv and they work fine, but anything thats paid for will not work the sd version will but not the hd version, when i select sky hd it will come on for about 5 seconds then go off and i just get a black screen, very frustrating.

Your Cccam Line has Expired or no longer working, and this is why the HD Channels like ITV HD 2,3,4 and MTV and discovery etc are not working

yes i know that, they stopped months ago, hence the iptv, think we getting confused, i have no problem with free to air channels via sat feed thats sd and hd, i have no problem with sd and free hd channels on iptv, my issue with iptv, is the hd paid channels come on for 5 secs then i get a black screen, this is the only issue. I was wondering if anyone else has or had this issue and if so did they sort. Hope that explains it.

yes i know that, they stopped months ago, hence the iptv, think we getting confused, i have no problem with free to air channels via sat feed thats sd and hd, i have no problem with sd and free hd channels on iptv, my issue with iptv, is the hd paid channels come on for 5 secs then i get a black screen, this is the only issue. I was wondering if anyone else has or had this issue and if so did they sort. Hope that explains it.
nothing on iptv is free mate. whether its bbc sd or hd everything on the the iptv feed is essentially paid

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Could be an issue with your 2S being unable to handle the format of the HD streams. Get an m3u link from your supplier and then try to play the channels on a phone/tablet/laptop etc.

I've got iptv on a star 2s and HD works fine have you contacted supplier to see if there's a fault at there end how have you got iptv set up try restarting your router and box are you running ethanet or WiFi on box

Back