iptv help on firestick

If someone could help with this its a real puzzler for me anyway, I got iptv it worked well for a few days then stopped, i am with now t.v broadband i have took the buddy option off still no luck even with a nord vpn which i dont understand, However this is the real kicker iptv will work on my phone with the same wifi as my tele and with the same vpn but it wont work if i take the nord vpn off, I use a firestick for the iptv on my tele, tele is a hitachi 4k any help would be appreciated i have tried reseting reinstalling changing settings
That is usually a password error mate or your provider needs to kick your sub

are you sure nord vpn is working on your firestick? you said it works fine at a friends so that part is not the problem it's the wi-fi connection.
as people have said sky/now tv block iptv so thats why you need a vpn. double check that and then if it don't work just watch terrestrial tv.

Hi guys, i have the same issue as per the original post. Login failed! Please check your Server address, Username and Password. I'm a slight reluctant to uninstall and reinstall as i've moved to Canada... the seller is in UK.

goonrandy then u need to double check the dns + login details r exactly as ur supplier gave you
Simon, i agree, the account was working until a few days ago.. The XC panel i'm using doesn't show the dns address.. All i have is the username and password. I've tried other accounts which i know work and these cannot login either. I've also tried different Nord VPN servers and i still have no luck... very strange!

Also, ALL be aware that if you put a '.' (dot,full stop) in your url portal or anything else sometimes the Firestick will automatically put a space after it causing an error

Simon, i agree, the account was working until a few days ago.. The XC panel i'm using doesn't show the dns address.. All i have is the username and password. I've tried other accounts which i know work and these cannot login either. I've also tried different Nord VPN servers and i still have no luck... very strange!
Check that their is NO space at he start or end of your username and password

evan if need a vpn then it should login it just wont play the stream so id go back to supplier

user n pass only ? do you actually have the dns along with user n pass ?
No sir... via the firestick when launching the app i get a selection of panels.. i've always used OLAS. When i select the panel i only have two boxes for user and pass. As i said it's very strange... more than likely the dns.. Sorry for sounding the newb guys, i've only started using IPTV since i moved to Canada this year.

Back