IPTV in Static caravan

Hi guys,we've just purchased a static caravan in wales. There's no broadband there at the moment and phone signal is extremely poor. I'm keen to get iptv for kids programs, films and sports and am aware that I would need broadband this. I've contacted BT who said they can do it but would need to dig trench up the site to lay cables. I need to get site owners permission for this.

I've heard of satellite internet but don't know much about it. Anyone heard of this or got any other advice please?

Cheers :)

Good luck trying to get the site owners permission for digging the site up ( unless your very good friends ) a friend enquired about this about a year ago on a site on the east coast but they wouldnt agree to it because the site would be made responsible for the payment for services etc because they are the landowners and would not be paying the bill for it etc something to do with it not being a residency full time :(:(

If you have a mobile phone which enables tethering, a 4G connection, and lots of data. You could wireless connection to your phone and use its internet

Back