Iptv - Internet speed

geopapa

Hi guys,

I have a poor bt internet connection of 5-6 mbps (ethernet) and during discussions with provider I do not get a clear answer about it. Most of them say it is low, but about the regarded speed I have heard from 8 to 15, 20 or even 30 mbps. What is your opinion? Thank you and Merry Chistmas!

Hi guys,

I have a poor bt internet connection of 5-6 mbps (ethernet) and during discussions with provider I do not get a clear answer about it. Most of them say it is low, but about the regarded speed I have heard from 8 to 15, 20 or even 30 mbps. What is your opinion? Thank you and Merry Chistmas!
10mb would run iptv successfully 5 to 6 sd
channels not hd channels

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Father in law gets 3.5mbit can run sd iptv and decent quality film streams.

HD iptv and 1080p movie streams are too glitchy

Hi guys,

20mb ideal if theres other devices taking up speed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have sky fibre ( normally 39mb) on an evening the hd is always unwatchable. After 10pm it seems ok. Can’t understand it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have sky fibre ( normally 39mb) on an evening the hd is always unwatchable. After 10pm it seems ok. Can’t understand it?

speeds must be getting throttled, if you do a speed test in evening what do you get?

speeds must be getting throttled, if you do a speed test in evening what do you get?

The speed is usually the same all the time. It’s probably my provider. My friends seem to have the same problem too.

The speed is usually the same all the time. It’s probably my provider. My friends seem to have the same problem too.

yeah possibility server getting overloaded with connections in evening. id take a teat from elsewhere see if the same happens

Back