IPTV is not working.

Zbh

Hi guys. I need help please. I m using h7c zgemma 6.4 openatv with Jedi maker. My IPTV live channels are not coming but VOD is working. I contacted to my supplier and he said that everything is fine from his side. If some one can help me. I m not expert. Thankszee

do you have a amazon firestick or android box or even your smart phone. Your provider should have their on app to allow you to use same login on one of them just to check all is working ok on the server.

Hi guys. I need help please. I m using h7c zgemma 6.4 openatv with Jedi maker. My IPTV live channels are not coming but VOD is working. I contacted to my supplier and he said that everything is fine from his side. If some one can help me. I m not expert. Thankszee
In jedimaker menu.
Click update bouquets.
If still nothing, delete all IPTV bouquets and create them again

In jedimaker menu.
Click update bouquets.
If still nothing, delete all IPTV bouquets and create them again
I have done mate already I installed new version 6.15 Jedi maker as well. Supplier is telling me that everything is fine from his side. I don't know what happened. VOD is working fine.

I have done mate already I installed new version 6.15 Jedi maker as well. Supplier is telling me that everything is fine from his side. I don't know what happened. VOD is working fine.
If you can, check on a different device.

Also, make sure you have enabled LIVE channels when creating bouquets from playlist, its third choice down on the list of settings

Have you got service app installed and changed to ext 5002?

That can sometimes help if your having issues where set to iptv player 4097

Have you tried what Pablo has mentioned trying on a different device like if using iPhone install xtream iptv if using android use smarters.
You could possibly revert back to an earlier version of jedi see if that makes a difference have you tried xstreamity for live tv
Have you got service app installed and changed to ext 5002?

That can sometimes help if your having issues where set to iptv player 4097
Can't see service app making a difference tbh

How can I do mate

Its been a while since I did it.

But I believe you download service app from the plug in feeds from your box.

Once installed reboot box and go into jedi maker and if bouquets are deleted setup again and where it asks to choose player choose ext player 5002.

See if that helps in any way.

Have you tried what Pablo has mentioned trying on a different device like if using iPhone install xtream iptv if using android use smarters.
You could possibly revert back to an earlier version of jedi see if that makes a difference have you tried xstreamity for live tv

Can't see service app making a difference tbh

Probably not mate but just thought would suggest as an option.

Pablos advice is best though to see if connection is active by checking on another device.

Back