Iptv keeps freezing freezing after 10-20 seconds

I just subscribed to My Wifi TV and every channel freezes every 10 seconds for a couple seconds then sends me back to the channel list to start this process all over again. I am using Nord as my VPN and have 36MPS as my speed. Any help would be appreciated. I

Reboot ur router n see. If not then its ur sub. The server is fully loaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having this issue on 2 Zgemma boxes I have, no matter what channel I put on its freezes after 10-20 seconds. Have tried different images, both wooshbuild and IPab. Also reflashed both boxes, sent scripts fresh still no change.

Internet is 50Mbps and wired.

Works fine on perfect player on Firestick. Works fine on perfect player on my mobile phone. BUT on the laptop perfect player freezes as the channels do On the Zgemma H2S box.

At a loss to what the issue can be, as the subs are working fine on firestick and mobile. Its not the box as it doesnt work on 2 boxes or laptop.

Any help much appreciated

In my box i have also problems watching sat channels from 10s to 10s the image freeze. after some test i see the problem when connected with Ethernet cable. if i disconnect the cable and use the wifi network i dont see the problem (until now......)

Back