Iptv keeps going off

If you need to get a vpn separate from your provider then the provider is not worth bothering with in my opinion.

It seems they arent investing the money in sorting it from there side which to me rings alarm bells.

Others may or may not agree but the mark of a good iptv provider will have this covered.

In addition however, if persons buying the subs want the best service yet aren’t prepared to pay a fair price then it is what it is. Pay cheap, pay twice.

I have zero problems with my iptv, fast, stable, reliable, affordable, no cutting off and no need for a VPN.

It is possible to have a good service everyone :0)

If you need to get a vpn separate from your provider then the provider is not worth bothering with in my opinion.

It seems they arent investing the money in sorting it from there side which to me rings alarm bells.

Others may or may not agree but the mark of a good iptv provider will have this covered.

In addition however, if persons buying the subs want the best service yet aren’t prepared to pay a fair price then it is what it is. Pay cheap, pay twice.

I have zero problems with my iptv, fast, stable, reliable, affordable, no cutting off and no need for a VPN.

It is possible to have a good service everyone :0)
No disrespect but they all say there the best etc etc. And difficult to say what is a fair price problem I have is I’m reluctant to pay £100 for a service that might only last a few days or weeks or whatever. Now I’m sure youl come back and say your service isn’t like that and you don’t stiff people but very difficult to know unless your here about a reputation

No disrespect but they all say there the best etc etc. And difficult to say what is a fair price problem I have is I’m reluctant to pay £100 for a service that might only last a few days or weeks or whatever. Now I’m sure youl come back and say your service isn’t like that and you don’t stiff people but very difficult to know unless your here about a reputation

I understand what you’re saying and honestly don’t begrudge you getting whatever service you feel is right for you, whether that’s money wise or content wise.

In my opinion (not everyone will agree) a decent price for a good sub for a year is between £80-£120. Personally that’s still damn cheap for what you get but that price enables the provider to try and ensure they provide a good service.

What people need to work out is they’d be paying over £100 a month for actual sat or cable service.

You are right people will be biased to the service they use. We never know if it will all end tomorrow, it’s part and parcel of being in this arena.

However... if people are paying £45 or less in lots of cases for a years service, ask yourself why it’s so cheap? That really is not sustainable. We are all aware of the pitfalls with cheap subs.

Still there’s lots of people buying subs off auction sites and then joining forums such as this to find out how to fix the glitching, freezing etc.

It’s about everyone educating themselves first and of course common sense overall.

I understand it is tricky but people need to realise if something really seems cheap and I mean silly cheap then it will go wrong.

In your case mate I hope you do get it sorted because it isn’t fair when you’ve paid out and don’t get the service.

Last edited:
I did reply must have got lost in messages it’s a zegemma h2s
pretty sure you can get vpn on their so worth looking into. you can test your sub on pc first with vpn as will be easier to setup and confirm it works fine that way

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You can download and reflash with wooshbuild 7 which has a vpn plugin so you can put a vpn onto the box via the plugin some vpns start from a couple of quid a month I use digibit vpn just to be on safe side a couple of quid a month

It sounds like it's at there end if so a vpn at your end would be no good hope they work a fix out for you

Why does it sound like it is at the suppliers end, because his mate is having the same issue?
You can download and reflash with wooshbuild 7 which has a vpn plugin so you can put a vpn onto the box via the plugin some vpns start from a couple of quid a month I use digibit vpn just to be on safe side a couple of quid a month

In post 18 you told him it was not worth getting a VPN ???

Why does it sound like it is at the suppliers end, because his mate is having the same issue?

In post 18 you told him it was not worth getting a VPN ???
If him and his mate is having same problem from the same supplier how can it not be suppliers end and if it is his supplier getting blocked how can a vpn work at his end when its not his isp its his suppliers getting blocked

If him and his mate is having same problem from the same supplier how can it not be suppliers end and if it is his supplier getting blocked how can a vpn work at his end when its not his isp its his suppliers getting blocked
So you saying it’s the suppliers end ? My mates has gone off too but he has the same isp provider I assume they target all the customers not just me? With mine it’s still not came back on like it did at the weekend. One other thing if it was my isp blocking how could the iptv supplier get round this ? Or could they ?
Sorry for all the questions trying to get my head around it.
Also I have the ibab build but I see that there’s so many different ways to get iptv on your box it’s a mine field don’t want to have to keep changing software everytime I need to change suppliers

So you saying it’s the suppliers end ? My mates has gone off too but he has the same isp provider I assume they target all the customers not just me? With mine it’s still not came back on like it did at the weekend. One other thing if it was my isp blocking how could the iptv supplier get round this ? Or could they ?
Sorry for all the questions trying to get my head around it.
Also I have the ibab build but I see that there’s so many different ways to get iptv on your box it’s a mine field don’t want to have to keep changing software everytime I need to change suppliers
Hi mate if same ISP then yes do they do block their customers so not suprised your getting blocked same time. its unfortunate that you need a vpn as its just more hassle.

Hi mate if same ISP then yes do they do block their customers so not suprised your getting blocked same time. its unfortunate that you need a vpn as its just more hassle.

Would it be differnt with another sub?

Yes if the provider end is not getting blocked it could make a difference. Thats best to try next and see how you get on.

You totally contradict yourself. In post 18 you told him not to get a VPN because 2 people were having problems, saying it had to be the supplier and a VPN wouldn't work. Then in post 27 your telling him how to install a VPN and telling him it how much it costs.
I have plenty of friends all on the same server, we all need a VPN because the supplier has been trying with limited success to bypass the blocks. Until he finds a solution having a VPN solves the problem. Ultimately the problem is at our end because with VPN turned on the 3pm's are still clearing.

@po37 - without wanting to take this off topic. Baz simply stated that it sounded like a supplier issue (Not that it had to be the supplier) and if that's the case, a VPN would be no good.
Then when talk turned to getting a VPN, he simply gave a helpful example of how to do this and the costs of doing so. I don't think that's contradictory.
Some people will be better off finding a supplier who circumvents the block server side, it may cost a bit more and potentially be exposed down the line (I have no idea how it works to do this at the server side) but it will be simpler for them. For others, seemingly like you and I, a VPN is a better option especially if we already have a VPN subscription because we use it for other purposes.
As for the issue being at our end, I'm not sure that I agree with that. If sold a service with no mention of needing a VPN for watching certain channels or at certain times, I would say that is ultimately a supplier issue as without resolving it their potential customer base shrinks massively.

You totally contradict yourself. In post 18 you told him not to get a VPN because 2 people were having problems, saying it had to be the supplier and a VPN wouldn't work. Then in post 27 your telling him how to install a VPN and telling him it how much it costs.
I have plenty of friends all on the same server, we all need a VPN because the supplier has been trying with limited success to bypass the blocks. Until he finds a solution having a VPN solves the problem. Ultimately the problem is at our end because with VPN turned on the 3pm's are still clearing.
So in your opinion a vpn is worth getting? I could put the whoosh build on but then my sub won’t work as it only works on the ipab image.
I’m getting into territory where I don’t have a clue with

So in your opinion a vpn is worth getting? I could put the whoosh build on but then my sub won’t work as it only works on the ipab image.
I’m getting into territory where I don’t have a clue with

In short yes, be pretty surprised if you still have problems clearing 3pm's with one.

In short yes, be pretty surprised if you still have problems clearing 3pm's with one.
Recently it’s not even 3pms it’s all been off a couple of days now so has my mates. I’m 2 months into a 3 month sub so if it’s not sorted in a couple of days il look into a new sub and downloading the software needed. It’s just such a minefield everyone claims to be the best I can live with pay £20 and it going off but others want £100 or more. I know you get what you pay for but you have no garuntee paying £100 and it will stay on

@Anth1 For what it's worth, I would be getting a VPN, like I hint at above, there are many other uses for a VPN beyond simply watching sport on a weekend.
In terms of the iPab image, you will be able to add a VPN to this also, the only issue being that it is not as straightforward as simply adding some details in a box, you would have to access your box with a PC or phone and send files over that you download from the VPN provider website (these files also need editing in Notepad++ or similar).
This can seem daunting and there is a lot to learn, although all of the information to do this can be found on this website. For me personally, doing this kind of thing has been really informative.

From your last post it sounds as though the issue is your supplier. I do not think a VPN would resolve this issue, but free ones are available to test this out. An option might be to see if a trusted member here would check your IPTV sub behind a VPN (Or from outside the UK) to see for certain what the issue is.

Back