Iptv & kodi

Hi all, am looking to buy a box to run kodi and an iptv subscription. Whatever extras come with it are a bonus!! Not afraid to spend a few bob on a good one as I don't want to turn back after and say this box does way more and I should have bought that one instead. All opinions welcome and thanks for your time.

hi can anyone give advice if this box is ok for having a iptv subscription T95 Max Metal S905 Quad Core Android 5.1 TV BOX BT4.0 2GB 32GB Dual WiFi as I recently installed a openbox v8 with a sly line but like everyone else I have lost some of the channels and was wondering if the way forward was a iptv sub,and I already have this box running kodi but the free streams freeze or just throw me out,also do I need to run any iptv sub through a proxy server.many thanks for any info andy

hi can anyone give advice if this box is ok for having a iptv subscription T95 Max Metal S905 Quad Core Android 5.1 TV BOX BT4.0 2GB 32GB Dual WiFi as I recently installed a openbox v8 with a sly line but like everyone else I have lost some of the channels and was wondering if the way forward was a iptv sub,and I already have this box running kodi but the free streams freeze or just throw me out,also do I need to run any iptv sub through a proxy server.many thanks for any info andy
This is the route I'm looking to go down I have an Iptv provider at the moment (not sure if I can name them) but £9 pm is a touch dear when all I need Iptv for is sport as everything else is fine on kodi
sooo can someone recommend a sports only Iptv supplier and if I go with them would I need a separate box also with kodi for catch-up films etc ?

Back