IPTV Loss?

Hi just changed to EE broadband and iptv not working. looked in hub settings and it dose,nt and it shows disconnected any idea,s ?

No point in guessing as don't know how the iptv is setup what device ect
when it was set you or someone would have to have given the Mac address this is a unique hex address for the IPTV unit it should never change but if you have changed your broadband supplier then things may have changed, do you have a separate box for IPTV? or do you get via your PC ? its all important to understand where the problem is did you set up the IPTV originally?

Check see if the mac has changed on the app if so Pass new mac to provider and ask him to edit mac on panel

The MAC won't change for an LG TV running Smart IPTV. Sorry to ask again but have you checked with your provider that he isn't using ISP locking? Because that would explain it.

If isp lock is on ask them to take it off and kick the line if no joy that way get them to re send playlist to tv

I would in the first instance reboot both broadband router and the box. That usually fixes router change issues.

I would in the first instance reboot both broadband router and the box. That usually fixes router change issues.
Usually but if provider has isp lock it will lock to his old ip address not his new one so provider would have to sort it

when it was set you or someone would have to have given the Mac address this is a unique hex address for the IPTV unit it should never change but if you have changed your broadband supplier then things may have changed, do you have a separate box for IPTV? or do you get via your PC ? its all important to understand where the problem is did you set up the IPTV originally?
Hi yes Its iptv on an LG smart tv via the smart iptv app. worked perfect till switchins te EE.. It showing connected through port 2 on the hub but still not working?

Hi yes Its iptv on an LG smart tv via the smart iptv app. worked perfect till switchins te EE.. It showing connected through port 2 on the hub but still not working?
Have you been intouch with your provider like I asked other day to see if he has isp lock on as probably locked to your old ip address from your old router

Have you been intouch with your provider like I asked other day to see if he has isp lock on as probably locked to your old ip address from your old router
By my service provider do you mean EE? Sorry for all questions as im a pensioner and not that internet savey all i want t do is watch tv.

Back