IPTV low fps no matter what box.

Hi there,

A couple of months ago I got into the iptv scene but I can’t seem to figure out why the streams are low fps on e2 devices which are rather noticable when watching sports and action movies. It works perfect on my android box and my pc as the streams are excellent in hd.

I tried the zgemma h2s with wooshbuild and the iptv autobouquet maker. Then upgraded to the beefier Formuler f1 to see if it solves the issue but still the same problem so money wasted in essence. You can really tell the difference betwen satelite bbc1 hd and iptv bbc1 hd on the e2 device’s. I have no buffering or stuttering problems so the supplier is fine.

I tried all options including changing the service app, disabling plugins etc but the iptv streams on my e2 devices have a low fps.

Someone help me out lol.

Write that's weird

Have you set cache flush to every 5 minutes?

Plus are you using an external USB in order to stir the other days and not clog up the box?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Have you tried a test at least from another supplier just to rule it out. My HD channels are spot on and I'm using an F1 also, people always say that c/s SD sports are clearer than HD IPTV sports......it's certainly not that way with mine, HD sports, both UK and US are crystal clear, same with all the other HD channels. The only difference I can see is the SD channels, c/s is way better quality than the IPTV equivalent on those.

Weird, but my SD IPTV is awful, but my HD IPTV is bang on.

Write that's weird

Have you set cache flush to every 5 minutes?

Plus are you using an external USB in order to stir the other days and not clog up the box?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Yes the cache flush setting is set to that. But with an f1 I don’t think it matters as it got decent specs. I am using a USB, maybe I should take it out and try?

Have you tried a test at least from another supplier just to rule it out. My HD channels are spot on and I'm using an F1 also, people always say that c/s SD sports are clearer than HD IPTV sports......it's certainly not that way with mine, HD sports, both UK and US are crystal clear, same with all the other HD channels. The only difference I can see is the SD channels, c/s is way better quality than the IPTV equivalent on those.

Weird, but my SD IPTV is awful, but my HD IPTV is bang on.

I haven’t tried other suppliers but the streams are excellent, no buffering or stuttering and they really do work well. It works perfect on an android box and my PC, literally like for like a sat channel.

It does also work well on the f1 and h2s but you can tell the framerate is much lower. It’s rather annoying when watching footie, as as the movement of the ball is not fluid.. I really don’t know what’s wrong. Can you tell me your setup?

Yes the cache flush setting is set to that. But with an f1 I don’t think it matters as it got decent specs. I am using a USB, maybe I should take it out and try?

I haven’t tried other suppliers but the streams are excellent, no buffering or stuttering and they really do work well. It works perfect on an android box and my PC, literally like for like a sat channel.

It does also work well on the f1 and h2s but you can tell the framerate is much lower. It’s rather annoying when watching footie, as as the movement of the ball is not fluid.. I really don’t know what’s wrong. Can you tell me your setup?

My setup is pretty much the same as yours. F1 box, running Wooshbuild latest version. 2 x sat lines using an N line, IPTV added via suppliers plugin (SULS clone). I use serviceapp, player is set to exte3player. IPTV streams are set to service ref 5001, the only other thing I have changed is in settings on the box, I have video refresh rate set to multi, so when I switch to a US channel for example, the TV changes to 60hz.

One thing that made a big difference for football with me is my TV, I'm using a LG smart TV and I changed the picture mode to 'Vivid' and this stopped a lot of the blurriness of the ball when moving etc.

As I say, HD is perfectly fine on my IPTV, SD is not the best, but I'm not that fussed about that, anything I watch in SD is normally available on c/s anyway.

My setup is pretty much the same as yours. F1 box, running Wooshbuild latest version. 2 x sat lines using an N line, IPTV added via suppliers plugin (SULS clone). I use serviceapp, player is set to exte3player. IPTV streams are set to service ref 5001, the only other thing I have changed is in settings on the box, I have video refresh rate set to multi, so when I switch to a US channel for example, the TV changes to 60hz.

One thing that made a big difference for football with me is my TV, I'm using a LG smart TV and I changed the picture mode to 'Vivid' and this stopped a lot of the blurriness of the ball when moving etc.

As I say, HD is perfectly fine on my IPTV, SD is not the best, but I'm not that fussed about that, anything I watch in SD is normally available on c/s anyway.

I am guessing you are not getting an epg with the service app? As I am writing this post I am watching sky sports fhd on my pc and it is crystal clear. Looks like 60 fps. Do you think it could be the suls plugin affecting the streams performance??

I am guessing you are not getting an epg with the service app? As I am writing this post I am watching sky sports fhd on my pc and it is crystal clear. Looks like 60 fps. Do you think it could be the suls plugin affecting the streams performance??

I can't see it being the plugin, as that's what I use and I have no problems. I do get a full EPG with service app. I have the player set to exte3player, stream service ref set to 5001 and I get near perfect HD sports and a full EPG.

I can't see it being the plugin, as that's what I use and I have no problems. I do get a full EPG with service app. I have the player set to exte3player, stream service ref set to 5001 and I get near perfect HD sports and a full EPG.

You might be onto something. I have the service app enabled to exteplayer3 but i can’t find the stream service ref?

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't 5001 gst player (your streams ref) and 5002 exetplayer3?

No idea to be honest. I was just told by my supplier to set streams to 5001, but to be fair if I set it to 5001 or 5002 they are both just as good.

Back