IPTV Mutant HD51 Struggling Not Provider

dowell702

Hi there guys 1st post so hopefully it's in the right place! Wondering if anyone can give me some advice on things to try improve my streaming quality on my mutant hd51 box. When watching iptv channels I get alot of pixelation and abit of stuttering. I reflashed the box to basic openatv image and now only have cacheflush and my iptv provider installed (hoping that might make things better) but it didnt. I can watch iptv through my provider on perfect player on my phone and it runs perfect so I know its not that. Thanks in advance!

Mutant Hd51 have a new stalker qt plugin available to download. I haven't got a mutant to try it but maybe worth a shot? I think its mac address based plugin

Il have a look at the stalker qt option but I've set up a couple of zgemma h2s boxes the same way for friends and they are experiencing the same problems so I feel theres something Ive done or havent done thats making it play poor.

try setting streams to iptv type in your putty script

try installing service app [plugins>downloads>sytem extensions>service app]. once installed go to menu>settings>GUI>service app and try changing the player engone to exte3player.

these should help the streaming issues [but it may mess with your EPG, someone posted a workaround though i think, so have a search]

do a net speed test on your box also theres a couple of plugins in download>extensions [e2speedtest and netspeedtest]

tbh the only streams the mutant should struggle with is foriegn HD channels that have a high fps. i run a couple of subs on the same box and rarely have any issues on uk FHD iptv

--

note enigma2 boxes are generally underpowered for iptv streaming, especially HD from countries with a higher fps than the UK's measley 25fps standard. zgemmas are even more prone to this. the mutant is a pretty high spec box in its field but will struggle with eg BEIN sport or TSN1 in hd without the help of using serviceapp

Thanks for the help! ive downloaded service app and if I try and change the player it crashes the box? Speed is 38mbps with a vpn enabled

ah ok.

when changing the service to exte3player do so by pressing right once. to go back to standard player from exte3 press left once.

it has three options : standard / exte3player /gsteplayer.

you most likely dont have gsteplayer installed and when you try to land on it it crashes the box.

seems too be ALOT of zgemmas suffering with this dowell702 mines the same pixilating alot ive carried out all above settings through service app the lot still getting pixialating

Back