HD51 4K IPTV Mutant HD51

Mutantusr

Evening all,

is anyone else using IPTV on the Mutant hd51?

I have it installed but the stream randomly goes to a black screen every so often, could be after a minute, 30 seconds, 10 seconds.

I have to flick up and down channel to get it back on for it then to go to a black screen not long after.

TIA

Have you spoken to your provider what image is on your box how is it setup is it hard wired or on wifi

I have exactly the same issue like Mutantusr. I spoke to the my IPTV provider and he did not have any clue. I have to buy an Andriod box.
I am using Openvix and wired network.
I did not try wirless connection. It might be wired connection because my ANDROID box was not working when it was on wired connection and when i changed it to wireless then it start working. I will try tomorrow a wireless connection

Have you spoken to your provider what image is on your box how is it setup is it hard wired or on wifi

Yeah they this could happen when they reboot a stream, but it's happening too often for it to be that. Openvix latest and hard wired.

What image are you running? Might try a different image on multiboot

Thanks

I use willobuild on openvix have you thought about taking a trial as when streams gets restarted mostly you don't notice its been restarted

I use willobuild on openvix have you thought about taking a trial as when streams gets restarted mostly you don't notice its been restarted

You mean a trial off another provider? I have it installed on firestick as well but would like it to work the box as it's easier.

I don't think it is anything to do with the box,think it is on ISP side I havd exactly same thing happen on various channels on both Zgemma H.2s and H9 Combo both hadrwired.

It is ISP. Try WIFI but it is very hard to setup WIFI of Mutant HD51 because it does not have build in wifi. If you want to use wifi then you must know which chip or wifi technology used in the wifi equipment. Then find out the relevant software from plugin then extension and installed it.

Back