IPTV - No Sky Categories

Peewee210

I've had IPTV running on a Zgemma HS2 box for a number of months now and I've experienced no problems with it, until now..

Since yesterday, my Sky Categories (Entertainment, Movies, Sports etc.) have disappeared, they're not even displayed on the EPG, they just appear blank. The only categories I have is the Freeview channels and HD channels through the satellite lead. I also have an IPTV category which displays all the channels in 1 list (so I know my subscription still works, and is active). It's just the categories that don't display.

I'm currently using 'EPG Import' where I've tried manually downloading them again but nothing seems to work. I'm not experienced in this field, but maybe something has corrupted on the hard drive? The hard drive seems appears to be working because I can access it and pause, rewind etc still work.

Can anyone help please?

Is na appearing were your sections used to be eg sports music movies etc?? If so you may be running an old script and it may need updating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they used to be there but appear blank. Like the picture below:

Uko0Bhp.jpg

How do I go about doing that? The person I got it from is no longer contactable..

This is now resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back