IPTV not working

AMURILLO

as my provider for my iptv and started to get the channels back,all working good on everyone of my devices except my zgemma,
i installed xcplugin and put my details in only for nothing showing up on the main page where live streams.vod and tv series should be,
so i assume the program isnt working and hasnt been updated as of yet, could anyone tell me which is a good IPTV plugin for my zgemma
with wooshbuild infinity as other than me, i load of people i know are having the same issue

Depends if provider gives out M3u mate as some won't allow it I'm using old version 1 of xc-lite with bouquets in epg as couldn't be arsed with messing with firestick

I noticed issues with plugins and apps first I had:

E2m3u2bouquet yes

XC plugin no
Jedimakerxtream no
Xciptv yes
Smarters yes
Certain mag boxes working

They changed software and all work apart from XtreamTV. I guess it's a case of software adapting

You can install directly on your zgemma box the IPTV:
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://your host?username=username&password=password&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts"
chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
/etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

you just need to include: host,user e pass

Any of you guys got EPG working yet via E2m3u2bouquet?

Depends if provider gives out M3u mate as some won't allow it I'm using old version 1 of xc-lite with bouquets in epg as couldn't be arsed with messing with firestick

Is version 1 of xc-lite available via the plugin download section? Thanks

Back