iptv - Nvidea Shield

bees

VIP Member
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting this box working.

I have installed STB Emu Pro set up the portal but when i'm trying to launch it it keeps telling me the URL is incorrect, then won't launch.

Re installed it a couple of times but still the same.

I have checked and the URL it is right.

It works fine on a firestick no problem.

Is there a security setting I don't know about ?

Also I have the app on a USB stick and I can't get it to read the files, it sees the stick but only wants to mount it for storage.

Any ideas ? I need to set up using URL and Mac Address.

cheers

bees

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm having trouble getting this box working.

I have installed STB Emu set up the portal but when i'm trying to launch it it keeps telling me the URL is incorrect, then won't launch.

Re installed it a couple of times but still the same.

I have checked and the URL it is right.

It works fine on a firestick no problem.

Is there a security setting I don't know about ?

Also I have the app on a USB stick and I can't get it to read the files, it sees the stick but only wants to mount it for storage.

Any ideas ? I need to set up using URL and Mac Address.

cheers

bees
Its funny you should say that another member has had the exact same problem this morning with stb emu pro mate I tried his details my end on stb emu pro I use and loaded straight away take it you've entered portal correctly with /c/ on end typed correctly

Yeah, everything is correct. Just trying a few more things, will let you know if I get it up and running

Had a look on nvidia forums and loads of people complaining they could not get it to load up etc but no definative answer to why as of yet which is strange.
Some people managed to get older versions to work tho ??

Back