Iptv on firestick

If you go to settings you should see your Mac address when you click & go through (Device) etc it also shows your ip address

If you go to settings you should see your Mac address when you click & go through (Device) etc it also shows your ip address
I maybe thick but when I launch the app the main screen with channels appears and I cannot seem to actually find the setting hahaha any idea how to use the remote to get this?

Depends what app?
Siptv app is long press till u see spanner
Shows a restart with mac code
Hope this helps

Hi, I have been using the iptv app fine on my firestick plugged into my tv, but have suddenly lost the sound on all programmes. (On this app only, other apps installed are fine)
The link works fine on VLC media on laptop so fault is somewhere from laptop to tv.
My provider has said it is probably an app codec issue & change my streaming player but not sure quite what he means?
Do I delete & re-install iptv app? Have read that Amazon no longer support this app so thought I might not be able to then download it again - any suggestions plese?
In a separate email my provider has said they now support the Xtreamgo app - is this an alternative that I could use?
Thank you

Hi Dazzle
Please contact siptv,
I have never had any issues with them, days response but the team
Are very helpful, just explain you situation
Regards
ID

Back