IPTV on laptop

Hi, I am new to this whole thing a looking for some advice.

Ideally, I would like to get an IPTV sub and be able to stream content on my laptop. A couple of questions and looking for any general advice on how to do this:
  • What are the best apps for this (on a Linux machine)? Most things I see are for an android box.
  • Do I need to request anything special since I will be using an app on my laptop?
  • Is it OK to use an IPTV on a laptop or it is better to invest in an android box?

Many thanks.

Ideally, I would like to get an IPTV sub and be able to stream content on my laptop. A couple of questions and looking for any general advice on how to do this:
  • What are the best apps for this (on a Linux machine)? Most things I see are for an android box.
  • Do I need to request anything special since I will be using an app on my laptop?
  • Is it OK to use an IPTV on a laptop or it is better to invest in an android box?

Many thanks.
Post exactly the same in the request section and take a few trials. Suppliers will guide you through the setup process, test as many as possible this will give you the chance to see how different apps vary. Do a monthly sub only and stick with long term members.

Important, be sure to ask for a provider that is prepared to share their URL, many will not.

Yet, many do. Anyway it takes less than a minute to get the DNS from the provider apps.
Rubbish.

Official apps you can lock that option down. Clever dicks get servers shut down with that mind set.

Many thanks.
There are a lot of ways and you can ask your provider if they have a web browser for their service as well. But if you want a good experience and watch on a big screen like TV then it's best to get an android box.

Hope this helps

I watch just as much content on my laptop (MacBook) as I do my TV. Here's what I use
  • TV setup = Formuler Z11 Pro Max (Android TV box) + Tivimate app
  • Laptop setup = TiviMax Mobile Premium app
The apps are one off payments, but worth it IMO. I tried a lot of free apps and most had things I didn't like about them. It took lots of trail and error to see what works and what I liked.

I watch just as much content on my laptop (MacBook) as I do my TV. Here's what I use
The apps are one off payments, but worth it IMO. I tried a lot of free apps and most had things I didn't like about them. It took lots of trail and error to see what works and what I liked.
Yes that's a good set up and myonline3 as well is very good on z11 pro max.

As for laptop you can install those yep

How did you get Tivimate on your laptop? I have it for Fire stick.

My laptop is Google Android.

How did you get Tivimate on your laptop? I have it for Fire stick.

My laptop is Google Android.
For my Andoid TV box I use TiviMATE. I own a Macbook and I use TiviMAX Premium - NOTE the difference in app names (although the look and work very similar) - Tivimax IPTV Player (Premium)

I suspect the biggest choice of IPTV apps will be for Windows OS. I had to try a lot of different apps to find one I liked. It's personal preference really. I don't mind paying for an app that I feel works the way I want. Other people may be happy with what they get from a free app.

For my Andoid TV box I use TiviMATE. I own a Macbook and I use TiviMAX Premium - NOTE the difference in app names (although the look and work very similar) - Tivimax IPTV Player (Premium)

I suspect the biggest choice of IPTV apps will be for Windows OS. I had to try a lot of different apps to find one I liked. It's personal preference really. I don't mind paying for an app that I feel works the way I want. Other people may be happy with what they get from a free app.
Yeah free is rarely the best option in my experience.

Oh didn't see the TiviMAX part!

Can use waydroid on Linux to be able to use any android app.

And yeah you can just use a private DNS and turn logging on and you'd see where your internet traffic is landing.

Back