IPTV on LG C1 Resoultion not correct with paid smart stb

I have installed Smart STB for Webos in LG C1 Tv , The resolution of the IP TV is not correct and it is showing me zoomed version.I can see the screen but details are cut . Their is not option to change the resolution or zoom in Smart stb for webos. Please check below text is cut off from sides . All other apps netflix , primevide working fine , just issues with smart stb on webos .

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-21 at 16.54.30.jpeg

I have installed Smart STB for Webos in LG C1 Tv , The resolution of the IP TV is not correct and it is showing me zoomed version.I can see the screen but details are cut . Their is not option to change the resolution or zoom in Smart stb for webos. Please check below text is cut off from sides . All other apps netflix , primevide working fine , just issues with smart stb on webos .

View attachment 84568
Try if you can go into stb settings maybe on tv or online and change the resolution or as mentioned above change the tv aspect ratio

EDIT: this is for stb emu not smart stb but will give a rough idea of things to try Fix STB Emulator Zoomed In Issue [Best Screen Settings]

Back