Iptv on Nvidia shield and using a VPN

Toya

Good day, I have a Nvidia shield and using the STB pro for my iptv, I'm running the Shield through a VPN so that I can also use other apps like Netflix and HBOmax, all has been working fine for about a week but now i get an error message 1020 access denied when using STB pro( this only happens when using the VPN when not using the VPN STB pro works) but everything else works okay.any ideas what is the problem?

Good day, I have a Nvidia shield and using the STB pro for my iptv, I'm running the Shield through a VPN so that I can also use other apps like Netflix and HBOmax, all has been working fine for about a week but now i get an error message 1020 access denied when using STB pro( this only happens when using the VPN when not using the VPN STB pro works) but everything else works okay.any ideas what is the problem?
Could be that your provider has vpns blocked on his panels

If it works without a VPN, turn the VPN off.
You can only use one at a time, either IPTV or hbomax etc, just enable it when using your other apps

Back