IPTV on Samsung smart tv with virgin media and vpn

Bluez88

Hi guys I am hoping my post will make sense and someone can help me.

So I have a current purevpn subscription and I am with virgin media with superhub 3 and a Samsung smart tv.

I am thinking of subscribing to a iptv from somewhere (not decided yet) but I want to watch it through the iptv app. I have heard virgin media commonly block this so I want to use a vpn.

Can I buy for example a tp wr940n and set up my vpn on that but use it as a switch rather than a modem with the tv running from that so everything else still uses the hub as I have not had any issues with that.

Or is there a easier way for me to do what I need ? Thanks

haven’t blocked mine on an LG so you shouldn’t have any issues on that front but haven’t Samsung removed the Iptv apps from their store

Hi guys I am hoping my post will make sense and someone can help me.

So I have a current purevpn subscription and I am with virgin media with superhub 3 and a Samsung smart tv.

I am thinking of subscribing to a iptv from somewhere (not decided yet) but I want to watch it through the iptv app. I have heard virgin media commonly block this so I want to use a vpn.

Can I buy for example a tp wr940n and set up my vpn on that but use it as a switch rather than a modem with the tv running from that so everything else still uses the hub as I have not had any issues with that.

Or is there a easier way for me to do what I need ? Thanks

If you have a live VM cable coming in, get a cable box and a line and watch sports/movies/everything else via the cable rather than downloading it from the interwebz

So that’s 120 on that site and then on eBay etc the line is about £7-12 as a “gift”?
Ebay subs tend to last a month at most, you can request test lines in the cable section of this forum in the cable request thread, take as many tests as you like before committing to anyone

Ebay subs tend to last a month at most, you can request test lines in the cable section of this forum in the cable request thread, take as many tests as you like before committing to anyone

Thanks I’ll get it a go rather than all the messing of iptv etc

Back