IPTV ON windows computer

dougy b

hi everyone can you run iptv on a pc with windows other than m3u I know you can do it with kodi ,but not sure about iptv

Iptv smarters mate
I thought I answered this yesterday but maybe it got lost in the transfer. Anyway, on the Microsoft Store there's an app called MY IPTV Player which you can use. But honestly, like Baz said, IPTV Smarters for PC really is the best option. You'll find it through Google, current version 2.4.

I thought I answered this yesterday but maybe it got lost in the transfer. Anyway, on the Microsoft Store there's an app called MY IPTV Player which you can use. But honestly, like Baz said, IPTV Smarters for PC really is the best option. You'll find it through Google, current version 2.4.
I have download link for anyone who wants it on my medi fire account

Never been a fan of smarters on the pc while functional it all seems a bit clunky and out of place after using it on Android based devices.

As you can get smarters for windows, any way to get this on the xbox onex? would be better than myiptv.

Mainly kodi for xbox mate I asked my supplier if it could go on to xbox he said not possible

That's a shame, yeah i use xbox plex for it as well, it works well. Cant be bothered with Kodi to be honest, always have problems connecting to my server. Plex sees it all easily, so makes things easy for all the family to use on all the tv's etc. I put a tv in the spare bedroom, and wanted iptv, but didn't want to buy another box, so put it on xbox, but very limited on players for it, hence myiptv or plex.

That's a shame, yeah i use xbox plex for it as well, it works well. Cant be bothered with Kodi to be honest, always have problems connecting to my server. Plex sees it all easily, so makes things easy for all the family to use on all the tv's etc. I put a tv in the spare bedroom, and wanted iptv, but didn't want to buy another box, so put it on xbox, but very limited on players for it, hence myiptv or plex.
Firestick mate

My whole house is google home, incl Chromecast Ultra, not going over to amazon now...lol plus firestick is wireless i believe, i need Ethernet, mind you i think there is an adapter for it. Firestick good for the money though. I'll probably buy a 4k combi box for it later. I had a cpl of days holiday. so just wanted to try things out.

Back