IPTV on Zgemma box

pricemob

I have been using standard IPTV since I brought the Zgemma box with no problems (not subscription). Yesterday I could not get any programmes through IPTV. Had 2 screens show up "hlsdl downloader is deprecated" but this would not load. Also, "duketape is deprecated" and this also wouldn't load. Ordinary programmes are fine. I have unsuccessfully rebooted. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have been using standard IPTV since I brought the Zgemma box with no problems (not subscription). Yesterday I could not get any programmes through IPTV. Had 2 screens show up "hlsdl downloader is deprecated" but this would not load. Also, "duketape is deprecated" and this also wouldn't load. Ordinary programmes are fine. I have unsuccessfully rebooted. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have had this on mine but it just fixed itself when updating to the latest software. Update and reboot or you can manually refresh iptv from the menu screen.

Thank you for your reply Ilaku. I have been trying things all day and finally found the answer. My box (downstairs) just decided not to transmit signal (upstairs). So just switched box around. Next thing was to get computer working (downstairs) without the box at it's side. I can't believe I have lost my Sunday over something so simple. All sorted now though yeahhhhhh.

Back