iptv on zgemma echannelizer profile copy to another box??

Guys, I have zipped the folder. Just unzip it and open it with echannelizer to view it. I have edited the user name and password to joebloggs/password.
Any question please let me know and ill try and help. im no expert though.

Attachments

• popadoc echannelizer profile for zgemma.zip
    130.1 KB · Views: 47
hi popadoc im havening trouble were do i actually edit the user name and password im not getting an option in the file i downloaded or when open it with e channeliser only to rename it any help i would be greatful please

So the file I zipped..unzip it to your desk top and then open the main folder. In it you will see about 20 folders. Are you getting that

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Something like this
93a8ec814f2d36fb6f8516958701294a.jpg

When you get to the picture above you need to highlight all the userbouquet.iptv Then right click and open with notepad ++ ( you will need to download it of you don't have it). Or just open each bouquet and click edit and then replace and save, it's just longer doing it with out notepad ++.
Then replace what you need to using the replace option in one of the tabs on the top left. You will have to do the find and replace for each bouquet and make sure to save it.
Depending on your sub provider I would say you might need to replace the entire sub address and not just the user name and password. If you get a sub from the same guy as me you would only need to change the user name and password but maybe someone could confirm that, it stands to reason though.

thanks for the reply but when i open the above file and hilight the files right click there is no option to edit just open it

thanks i just realized i downloaded notepad and im able to get that option now sorry about that im a newbie to this
when i open each boqay do i have to change every channel user name and password

Just ftp in to

/ect/enigma2
Go to the bouquet that you made
Copy it out

Copy it to the other box restart gui

I actually tried this yesterday to transfer a few iptv links from my box to my sons.

Each time I restarted the gui nothing would show so I checked the file in filezilla and it was adding.del to the end of the file name, eg. Iptv.tv.del

Any ideas why?? Tried it 4-5 times now and every time the same thing happens.

It was iptv channels.tv when I downloaded it from my box.

When I put it on the other box it was still iptv channels.tv but after restarting the gui it added the .del after .tv. Under file type it said del file instead of tv file.

Use talnet and use command init 4 to put enigma2 to sleep send your files then on talnet type
init 3 to wake up enigma2

Gonna have to use google translate for this!:grin:

I'll look into it and see what I can figure out. Any more instructions gratefully received.

Try putty.

Putty can be downloaded at
Code:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

First open Putty, and in the HostName (or IP address) box enter the enigma2 boxes IP address, and then click the Telnet radio button and click open.

And then log in using the word, root

Now type init 4 send in your bouquets then go back to talnet and type init 3

see if that works

Try putty.

Putty can be downloaded at
Code:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

First open Putty, and in the HostName (or IP address) box enter the enigma2 boxes IP address, and then click the Telnet radio button and click open.

And then log in using the word, root

Now type init 4 send in your bouquets then go back to talnet and type init 3

see if that works

Thanks, I'll try that after when I'm at my computer.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Back