IPTV problem

I have IPTV downstairs and recently I bought a Formuler Z11 Pro Max so I can get IPTV upstairs in my bedroom. The only problem is that the one downstairs is perfect but the one upstairs in my bedroom keeps constantly freezing on me. I am using the same portal URL for both upsatairs and downstairs. I am using STBEmu upstairs. The reason that I'm not using mytv online 3 is because if I give my iptv provider the details at the back of the box, he might say you have to buy a sub for the formuler box

I have IPTV downstairs and recently I bought a Formuler Z11 Pro Max so I can get IPTV upstairs in my bedroom. The only problem is that the one downstairs is perfect but the one upstairs in my bedroom keeps constantly freezing on me. I am using the same portal URL for both upsatairs and downstairs. I am using STBEmu upstairs. The reason that I'm not using mytv online 3 is because if I give my iptv provider the details at the back of the box, he might say you have to buy a sub for the formuler box
so its not multi room then? you bought a single connection? is this correct

so its not multi room then? you bought a single connection? is this correct
I bought a mag box 6 years ago for a once off payment IPTV sub with the channels already on it. I have the mag downstairs. I have my formuler box upstairs so I can get the same channels upstairs, so it's not multi room no. By the way, I am using a wifi extenender, the Ethernet cable from the box to the extender

I bought a mag box 6 years ago for a once off payment IPTV sub with the channels already on it. I have the mag downstairs. I have my formuler box upstairs so I can get the same channels upstairs, so it's not multi room no. By the way, I am using a wifi extenender, the Ethernet cable from the box to the extender
Kinda lost me, so you bought a lifetime sub 6 years ago which you are now trying to use on 2 boxes at the same time> this correct?

That is correct, does that mean there is some sort of conflict if I use the same URL's?
You have single connection and you're trying to run on two boxes.... I would think that would be your issue. The fact you bought it 6 years ago astonishes me as its still live. Did you pay £500 for a preloaded box or what:LOL:

You have single connection and you're trying to run on two boxes.... I would think that would be your issue. The fact you bought it 6 years ago astonishes me as its still live. Did you pay £500 for a preloaded box or what:LOL:
€250 for a special offer on the internet. He was only doing 5 boxes so I got one

If you are getting channels on both boxes, then the freezing is probably one of two causes, 1. The WiFi isn't good enough, or 2. You are trying to use both devices at the same time.

Make sure the mag is not connected before using the formuler, and try to get an ethernet connection to it

If you do it too oftern the it will auto block. Then you will have to explain to your supplier

I am in the middle of doing a trial with IPTV. The thing is, if i do decide to go with this iptv, the only option is PayPal. I don't have this. He says to me this "credit cards payment gateway does not support iptv , you can pay with you credit card via paypal as a guest , no need to open account
and also he says this to me 'and you can also pay with your credit card using remitly bank' and then give me a link to install the app.
What is ur guys opinion on this. You can't pay by cc on the website, only paypal

I am in the middle of doing a trial with IPTV. The thing is, if i do decide to go with this iptv, the only option is PayPal. I don't have this. He says to me this "credit cards payment gateway does not support iptv , you can pay with you credit card via paypal as a guest , no need to open account
and also he says this to me 'and you can also pay with your credit card using remitly bank' and then give me a link to install the app.
What is ur guys opinion on this. You can't pay by cc on the website, only paypal
Revolt an option or cash app maybe. Easy enough to open a paypal account

Back