IPTV Provider disappeared

Nologist

I had to delete provider name but anyone know which provider i may be talking about private message me.
Anyone use them? Their website and fb page disappeared few days ago and they are not answering emails. But interestingly all the channels are working. I recently bought a 3 months sub from them. Just wondering what is going on with them... if I have issues I'll be left without any support.

Last edited:
Social media sites are clamping down on people advertising things like Iptv thats why there page might have disappeared as for not answering emails that's down to provider

they have told me that your subscription will continue to run as it comes from a different place but you can not reorder with them ok

Would you please PM me with a copy of the email but hopefully we will all receive one soon
Hi

We regret to inform you that FACT have now closed us down and taken all our goods and equipment, due to this we can longer trade.

your subscription will continue as the supplier is still running, we will shortly have to close emails down

We will be refunding orders that have not been processed as soon as we possibly can.

We thank you for all your custom over the years

Hi

We regret to inform you that FACT have now closed us down and taken all our goods and equipment, due to this we can longer trade.

your subscription will continue as the supplier is still running, we will shortly have to close emails down

We will be refunding orders that have not been processed as soon as we possibly can.

We thank you for all your custom over the years
Expect your sub to end shortly as for refunds lol we will see...

same provider as mine.

I emailed them monday with regards to renewing, said no problems so paid tuesday am...and heard nothing since.
I paid via paypal so hoping to get it refunded after stating it was for a digitally sent update. Just got to wait and see now if they will refund or not.

Im just glad I was only prepared to pay monthly as opposed to yearly like the other half wanted us to!

same provider as me I think ???????
I paid £110 two month ago for a 12 month sub plus muli-room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sod's law don't you think...last week it was voted best IPTV Customer service bar none.
I have/got/had two Subs probably not..for much longer now no doubt? also got two friends same sub etc
Got to say it was Brill when they had C/S before IPTV which was also good, didn't know it had gone
till reading this thread? B.... & then checked the website will now be the bearer of bad news and feel like the grim reaper later today when I inform my friends..that a new IPTV Server will now be the
order of any day soon.
Gets me tho why? a fair few Servers & the likes draw extra attention to themselves by advertising their wares on social media sites...
like YouTube/twitter/Facebook etc...madness to say the least.

Last edited:
Very sceptical about this.
When FACT etc take a site/organisation down they like to advertise the details as a warning to others.
The last 2 reseller outfits claiming FACT intervention have both had sites/emails just with a DNS removed which in my mind is a case of shutting up shop only.
As this one was a reseller then if your subs were paid over you may be lucky if the main server continues.
Personally, i go for non advertising outfits as much less chance of attracting any attention.

I had to delete provider name but anyone know which provider i may be talking about private message me.
Anyone use them? Their website and fb page disappeared few days ago and they are not answering emails. But interestingly all the channels are working. I recently bought a 3 months sub from them. Just wondering what is going on with them... if I have issues I'll be left without any support.
They did a similar thing last year when they were then called
They had a web site with thousands of clients saying we'll done. Great work. Even when the system kept crashing. Excuse after excuse. They even advertised there address in Leigh. As it's a genuine company. That's asking for trouble.
I was one of the who bought a sub. Sadly after 4 months of no premium TV.
I was told of a guy called. Excellent service. Not cheap. But simply great Service.
And at the email of an email. I'd highly recommend. In a heartbeat

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm me your server who has gone AWOL I will see what I can find out for you mate. (We're he was getting streams from)
You could be better just finding a little none advertised server that's what I do as there less likely to be affected by the block.
The strange thing about your comment. I'm quite tech savy. I picked up a great supplier. So I thought. One of the mods recommended. That went down 4 weeks after subbing. 5 subs later. I finally found a good one. Cheers Dave.
Your luck to have a good one. There not that easy to find. As they don't advertise there goods.
As you can guess many who log on here now are newbies.
Wanting a service then get burnt.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back