IPTV Recording

Hi
I have Zgemma 2star box and I have two satelitte feeds into rear and I also IPTV installed. The problem that I am having is that if I go to my Satelitte programmes I can record perfectly and get epg .When I then go onto my IPTV and try and record ,it starts to record and then after 15-30 it freezes.
I am asking if anybody else are having the same problems and any ideas how to solve it.

Hi
I have Zgemma 2star box and I have two satelitte feeds into rear and I also IPTV installed. The problem that I am having is that if I go to my Satelitte programmes I can record perfectly and get epg .When I then go onto my IPTV and try and record ,it starts to record and then after 15-30 it freezes.
I am asking if anybody else are having the same problems and any ideas how to solve it.
Are you trying to watch the same channel as you are recording, or watching another IPTV channel? If so, you would need a multiroom sub as it takes two streams. You should be able to watch a satellite channel at the same time as recording an IPTV channel.

Can you try this ?
Start your IPTV recording and put the device off within 15 seconds of starting the recording, then check your recording once the program has finished (to see if it recorded ok).
I could record this way for ages, and only stopped doing so when I got a multi room sub.

Back