IPTV remove bouquets

CMPunk71

Hi guys I was wondering could anybody advise me how to remove bouquets that I dont use or watch, I have my IPTV through xtream-editor on my zgemma h9s box and I have opened up WebIf but dont know how to remove or delete bouquets from there?

Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated

Hi guys I was wondering could anybody advise me how to remove bouquets that I dont use or watch, I have my IPTV through xtream-editor on my zgemma h9s box and I have opened up WebIf but dont know how to remove or delete bouquets from there?

Use the editor in webif its quite easy and look on the tube

To remove a Custom Bouquet from Bouquet Lists:
From full screen press TV on Remote, highlight unwanted Bouquet, press MENU, press 8 to Remove
Then press MENU, select Purge Deleted Bouquets, press OK

Last edited:
Won't editor override changes on update? If it does you'll need to disable editor updates.

Alternatively if using AutoBouquetsMaker for sky or terrestrial go in ABM settings change Keep all non ABM bouquets to no then green to save.

You should have a keep bouquets option in AutoBouquetsMaker tick what bouquets you want to keep then green to save. Set AutoBouquetsMaker to run after editor so it removes the unwanted bouquets on scan

You could always just ask your provider to create you a template for the bouquets wanted like entertainment/movies/sports ect

Back