Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery and Warning thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, now that I'm stuck in the house looking for a new service and back up.

Looking for just uk and irish.

Had a good service but epg had to many gaps.

Looking for nice layout and channels in separate categories.

Hi all, I'm looking for a sub for IPTV
I'm using X3M player on T9 android box
I need all UK channels- full SKY channels- sports with 3pm kick offs/PPV- Movies /sky- VOD films and series- adult channels

Thanks guys.

Looking for a sub test to use on zgemma h9s running Wooshbuild Infinity
- via Xtream Editor
- Full EPG
- Irish/UK channels/Foreign
- Sports with 3pm kick offs/PPV
- 3pm Kick Offs and International sports channels.
- VOD films and series
- Catch up

ideally not a reseller

Hi I'm I'm looking for an affordable non bloated UK service.

The perfect service for me would be UK ONLY streams with catch up.

I did have a trial off someone in here about a year ago who's service would fit my needs it wasnt bloated and didn't cost an arm and a leg, Can't remember who though!

Hello, looking for the following:

- Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport
- 7 day catch up
- VOD with HD series and films
- Full EPG
- No resellers
- Support for Android devices
- 24 hour trial

- Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport pay per view sport (boxing)
- 7 day catch up
- Full EPG
- No resellers
- 24 hour trial
- looking to run from more than one device
Fire stick & LG tv

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery and Warning thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!

- Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies, sport & pay per view sport
- 7 day catch up
- Full EPG
- No resellers
- 24 hour trial
- looking to run from more than one device

Device: Formuler z8

Hi

I have a TX3 Mini with STB emu I'm looking for sub that does not glitch every few seconds
  • Full UK Sly/VM package, USA and Pakistan aswell if possible.
  • 3pm Kick Offs and International sports channels.
  • VOD that gets regularly updated.
  • PPV channels, (boxing/box office).
  • Full EPG.
  • Trial needed to assess service before
Pay monthly only

Hi

I have a TX3 Mini with STB emu I'm looking for sub that does not glitch every few seconds
  • Full UK Sly/VM package, USA and Pakistan aswell if possible.
  • 3pm Kick Offs and International sports channels.
  • VOD that gets regularly updated.
  • PPV channels, (boxing/box office).
  • Full EPG.
  • Trial needed to assess service before
Pay monthly only
Oh and can you please give instructions on set up

Looking for a new service current provider is fine for live tv, however looking for a backup with a big VOD selection. Thanks

Hi,
Looking for sub for fire stick (have emu installed) need test line first needs to be:
Freeze & glitch-free not bloated
(NO ADULT CHANNELS) looking for kids, Indian channels plus sly movies and sports, etc
VOD
EPG

Thanks

Looking for a sub test to use on zgemma h9s running Wooshbuild Infinity
- via Xtream Editor
- Full EPG
- Irish/UK channels/Foreign
- Sports with 3pm kick offs/PPV
- 3pm Kick Offs and International sports channels.
- VOD films and series
- Catch up

ideally not a reseller

*Panel Required*
- Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies, sport & pay per view sport
- 7 day catch up
- Full EPG
- Multiroom

Inbox with info and prices.

Hi,

looking for IPTV sub for zgemma h2s enigma box.

Interested mainly in only in up to date VOD.

Old supplier not doing it anymore.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back