- No resellers
- 24hour trial
Smart IPTV on a Samsung and LG tv
Thanks

Hi, I'm interested in:

All Sly channels with ppv
International channels for sports, movies, news and tv series
VOD for movies, tv series and sports replay

I require a trial. Using iptv smarters pro.

Thanks.

Hi just setting up xaomi box ...im installing the LTQ app , I like the look of it.
need a trial that’s compatible with it.
would like a decent VOD ....want sky channels, footy , boxing etc:
not interested in loads of foreign channels and stuff.
as long as I can watch live premier league, ppv boxing events lag free , I’m happy.
ideally would want multi room if this works I’ll buy more boxes for most rooms and my man cave.
bring it on

Looking for a test for IPTV for uk sky channels uk movies and uk international section not bothered about vod using zgemma h9 box using plugin IPTV bouquet maker thanks

Sky channels, sky looking epg or one that's just organised. Movies sports in demand adult. Shield TV iptvsmarters free trial please thanks

Hi

I am looking for VOD via IPTV. I need it for my parents, who are shielding. I intend to set up the box, take it to them' leave it on their doorstep, and my Dad will connect it to the internet.

It would be movies mainly, UK sport as a backup but would need a UK feed as they would have no idea about a VPN.

Friendly EPG is essential; they are not technical and need it to as simple as possible.

Please, message me with prices, trial availability.

Cheers

Changy

Hi , I am looking for a great reliable World Package with VOD suitable for my my VU+ Duo 2 box that currently has XtremeTV version 0.1.6 installed but I can enter new plugin with details provided. Test would be great. Thanks.

Interested in provider with

UK and Irish channels including catch-up on both
Sports
International options
Some vod
No reseller please
Would like trial

Using Mag box

Thanks

I am about to get cut off with sky... welcome as all i watch is live football/boxing.

i have smart iptv player on my samsung tv, would prefer a provider who can just set it up their end and it works rather than me going into the siptv and manually doing it as ive had issues with that in the past.

Looking for access to the usual, sky sports/bt sport/nbc for 3pm ko's (when they evntually come back) want reliability. i am all about reliability. I dont need 1000s of channels, prefer a local direct supplier than someone who resells to loads of people.

Msg me and if i can just trial for 24 hours then that would be great

Hello, looking for the following:

Reliable and quality UK IPTV with sport specifically but don't need 3pm kick offs.
I don't need international channels
I don't need VOD
I do need catch up
I do need a full EPG
I do need a trial
I will only need to run it on one enigma 2 box

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back