Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery and Warning thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!

M3u line pls with the following

1) African/Nigerian Channels
2) African/Nigerian Channels
3) African/Nigerian Channels
4) All UK,US and European entertainment, news, movie, music, documentary and sports channels
5) Preferably VPN free
6) EPG
7) Glitch free no server blackout during 3pm Saturday kick off

Please note test lines to be PMed to prevent my email address being passed on to harvesting, advertisers and spammers and not via email requests or having to join another forum. Admin need to look into this.
PayPal payment only. This will be made as payment for services

Last edited:
Looking for an iptv, however must provide m3u file for VLC media player (Windows). Must have Indian channels & sports.

Looking for enigma 2 (zgemma h2s) test preferably, or smart iptv. UK Sly sports, 3pms, and PPV please. NFL if possible. No adult. VIPs preferred. Thanks in advance!

Now I know what I want , would like M3U line to work on zgemma with Jedi or similar
Looking for non freezing and 3 or 6 month , possibly supporting recording , prices please on PM's
Test will be required as well.

Good evening. I'm looking for a quality service on a enigma2 box VU+ 4K running VIX. Looking for the following :-

Sly sports
BT sport
Boxing ppv
UK channels
NFL Game Pass

Must have EPG and the ability to record.............!!!

Please PM me if you are able to supply with details and prices.............Thanks

Hi,

looking for a good IPTV sub via an app with full sly UK channels including EPG. Would like a test line to ensure it fully works

Thanks

Hi there,
Using a Mag 254 box, looking for IPTV sub with full epg, UK and US packages with PPV.
Cheers in advance.

Looking for one here but with someone who can be trusted. Thank you. I am asking again because some people have let me down. Cheers in advance.

M3u line pls with the following

1) All UK,US and European entertainment, news, movie, music, documentary and sports channels
2) VPN free
3) EPG
4) Glitch free no server blackout during 3pm Saturday kick off
5)PPV
6) VOD movies

Please no one selling BeamTK had this off someone and glitched constantly on sports channels

Hi,
I'm looking for Iptv compatible with the Smart Iptv app on an LG Tv, and later for an android box.
Must have Uk entertainment channels and live Uk football.
Thanks.

Hi,

i'm looking for IPTV for firestick 4k. ***NEED TO HAVE SUBTITLES/CLOSED CAPTION on live TV VOD (movies/tv shows)***
Needs to have an top EPG like tivimate

- All UK (sly channels, entertainment, news, movie, music, documentary and sports channels) all HD
- US, Canada and popular European entertainment, news, movie, music, documentary and sports channels all HD
- WWE network in HD
- Asian Channels (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Korea) all HD
- 3pm kick offs that dont buffer at 3pm all in HD
- PPV events like UFC Boxing etc in HD with back up
- VOD movies tv shows in HD/4K NEEDS have subtitles/closed caption option

Thanks

Looking for iptv for zgemma sky like Channel list no stuff like BBC 1 HD, BBC 1 fhd, BBC 2 HD, BBC 2 fhd ect want how like CS was set out if can
Thanks

Looking for an ~3 day iptv trial for a firestick with a view to a 1 month subscription then 6 if no problems

Must include:

All UK Sky channels
BT Sports
3pm football kick offs
PPV
VOD
No buffering with high demand

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back