IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello looking for a years sub and would like a test first to check,it out..
Wanted for fire stick with your own app if possible if not will probably use xciptv with the usual lists and epg would be a bonus
Please P.M with prices etc.
Many thanks

Looking for an iptv trial please, all uk channels at 50fps please, already have a sub with 25fps. Not worried about international/on demand. M3U required.

Thanks.

Does anyone provide an IPTV service for Indian channels that has up to date EPG for all Indian channels? I am using a Forumler Z8 box... Please message me if you can provide this kind of service

IPTV Package for myself and small group of mates, currently too small of reseller for my current provider.
Full UK Package with HD / FHD option
PPV

thanks

hi there

after a new provider for my IPTV, am using SIPTV on a samsung TV, I am after the following

premier league including 3pm kickoffs
PPV
Movies
VOD

need a provider who has a glitch free service, no constant freezing, decent EPG please, most important is if a problem, it doesnt take a week to fix which is what i have at the moment, and cant work with that.

no newbies or resellers please

24/48 hour trial will be required

thanks

Does anyone do PLEX accounts? I don't want a VOD IPTV, it is for a friend and he wants to stay on the plex platform only.

ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU DO PLEX, THANKS

Hello!

I am looking for all the usual suspects, with no lag:

Sports, PPV sports channels for special events, UK sky (movies etc), VOD would be bonus

Also want German and/or Croatian channels for partner.

I have fire stick

Cheers

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back