IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for reliable IPTV portal. UK and Ireland. Videoclub and some catch up would be good. Have tried numerous over the past few years but all seem to fail at some time. Must have good back up communication and trial. Thanks

Looking for a 3 connection multiroom sub with UK channels please, please let me know prices in pm :)
Not fussed if VPN is required as have my android iptv boxes hard routed through a vpn anyway :)

My guy of three years has done a runner it seems so looking for something long term. Hard to find people who keep numbers down but hopefully someone does. Check my account to see I've been here for a couple of years.

I'd like a 24/48 hour trial.

- Has all premier league sports at 3am etc.
- Is longstanding. Don't message me if you're a new provider or advertise on Twitter etc.
- US Channels
- PPV
- Different options for SD/HD/FHD preferable.
- I have my own VPN

The amount of channels you have etc is not important to me. Last provider kept it small with the channels, didn't overload on subscribers, no VOD etc which was a shame but was very reliable and never had me lagging which was great. Those things are a bonus I'm happy to have but I'd take a stable provider with no lag over them.

This is for firestick.

Last edited:
Looking for a new iptv supplier got one from here b4 but the quality has slipped.
Only interested in direct suppliers no resellers and only want UK with 3pm kick offs and vod and trial obviously

Hi there, I'm looking for a uk iptv service with all uk channel + selection from round the world.

** Must have a nice EPG and UI **

Looking to watch live football especially (including Scottish football)

Looking for a professional lookinh iptv as I have not been impressed with services I've had recently!

Many thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a short term (3 months) IPTV provider, to be used on a 4k Firestick. I'm currently using the IPTV smarters app but am prepared to use any other app. As long as it doesn't freeze or lag.
The main requirements being:-
- Full UK package including UK International Channels (Indian) FHD, 4K and HD.
- All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs.
- PPV Channels inc EPL games and Boxing.
- Cricket and IPL.
- Champs League and Europa.
- Full EPG.
- Good tech support and customer service.
- Trial required before I buy.
- Paypal

I have my own VPN if required.

Need direct sellers and no resellers.

Thanks

looking for a sub possible 2 connections, no vpn issues, using z gemma box and firestick 4k, need decent vod that is updated regularly, all sports including ppv, all uk/usa channels, indian and Pakistan channels too, no resellers, someone that can give good support or have a group with all the members etc

Hi all, i need a stable Server with no blocks or glitch's ?
looking for UK,USA,SPORTS and a good vod with catch up.
if anyone can help.
cheers

Need a reliable IPTV for a firestick using STB EMU, would like to try it first if possible.
need PPV, international channels, and a good choice of VOD (3d would be a bonus) I DO NOT have VPN.

Looking for an IPTV Sub to be used on a VuPlus box or fire stick (yet to decide)

24/48 hour trial would be good
Need to have Canadian/US sports channels like Sportsnet in high quality that can be accessed from a VPN.
Full EPG required
Don't really care about UK sport.
Stable/reliable and email/PM support on here a bonus.

Payment ideally to be made via bitcoin for a 6 month sub after the trial period.

Cheers!

Evening all, anyone still doing vod only? If so needs to be a massive!! selection please, regular updates , its for my old lady, so all the old movies tv shows ect... also will be on IPAD, cheers guys

Hi looking for a new 12 month multiroom sub for Fire TV current provider has challenged with most channels which intermittently stop working
Full uk channels mainly the usual sports football f1 HD
PPV
VOD
EPg
Many thanks

Hi.
I'm after an IPTV line for my LG smart TV. Can get SmartIPTV or Duplex set up. Im after sports, movies etc.
On demand would be good too.

Looking for a IPTV service, which offers UK fhd and uhd channels. US channels would be great too. Obviously stable with minimum buffering is a bonus and preferably with a app that has a epg guide which don't crash on a android TV. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back