IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a supplier with a free trial available.
Would like:
Full UK channels mostly looking to watch f1 and moto gp
also italian channels if possible
running MYTVONLINE APP on a FORMULER S MINI BOX

Established VIP/TK members only

Hi guys, looking for a new IPTV provider. Please message with what you offer. Has to be reliable and I require multiroom if possible. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I'm switching to IPTV after Virmin cable breakdown. Could anyone provide me with the following? Mainly to watch football, although a decent UK coverage it's appreciated. No need of VPN if possible.

I would like to get a 24h test to see how it performs.

Thanks.

Iptv sub needed no resellers,all channels must be spot on service with updated vod, trail needed before purchase
Thanks

Old supplier gone down, So looking for a new iptv service to include all channels (except sports) plus vod , prefer non reseller, 24 hour trial if possible thanks

IPTV service required

- NO RESELLERS - Should be able to show pic of test on server
- Full EPG / Sly Look & Feel
- All Channels including but not limited to....UK channels / USA - SD/ FHD/ UHD etc -
- Sports with 3pm kick offs inckufing SPFL / PPV
- VOD films and Series/Box Sets
- Catch up where poss

I need a quote for single firestick and one for multiroom connection for a Zgemma (I'll be using one or the other) 6/12 month price please
Test will be required

Hi, looking for a reliable sub for Smart IPTV app.

Looking for Direct Supplier with 24/48 hour trial - must have:

* Full UK and US package including UK International Channels (Indian/Pakistani)
* Truly Live or as close as possible to avoid live sport delays
* No blocks
* All EFL + EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* PPV Channels
* Full EPG

ESTABLISHED SELLERS ONLY
Thanks

Iptv required must be first class on a mag 256 box. No buffering. Pay per month for 6 pound or less. With VOD and no blocks. No bullsith from provider. Need great customer service.

Hi Looking For a Trial for:

- Full EPG
- All UK channels including Sports and PPV
- 3pm Kick Offs EPL/SPFL and International sports channels.
- VOD
- EPG

*Low Latency and Reilaible from an Establshed Provider
*Devices used Smart Tv , Zgemma H2H and Android Box

Hi, I’m looking for a iptv service with UK channels and all sports and movies. Also vod if possible.

will be on fire stick and if all is well will require multi room if possible.

cheers

- All Channels including but not limited to....UK channels / USA - SD/ FHD/ UHD etc -
- Sports with 3pm kick offs including SPFL / PPV
- VOD films and Series/Box Sets
- Catch up where poss

Can we all read the rules of this thread - DO NOT CLICK THANKS, LIKE, THUMBS UP, LAUGHING, ANGRY, SAD, WOW UNDER ANY POSTS - NEXT ONE UNDER THIS POST(397) WILL GET A ONE WEEK BAN, FOLLOWED BY LONGER FOR FURTHER INFRACTIONS.

I DO NOT INTEND TO REPEAT THIS WARNING, SO TAKE HEED FOLKS.

Hi,
I'm looking for a reasonably priced iptv sub. Need all the usual channels, VOD, catch-up etc. Have a Formuler z8, so need it to work with MYTVOnline 2. Trial would be appreciated to check for stability and freezing.
Thanks in advance

I'm after a solid iptv service to run on the iptv smarters app on a 4k firestick,all channels with a 24 hr trial,cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back