IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a glitch free recommendation for STB Emulator on the Firestick. A Kodi addon would also be helpful but not essential. Not interested in VOD but must have all sport and work without need for VPN. Trial before purchase essential. Thanks

Looking for a provider with there own server who can offer a glitch free serviice for footy to use on STB Emu pro on the Firestick. 24 hour trial required if all ok will take out a sub.

Hello,

I was with my last server for years but that recently disappeared.

Looking for a good UK service and something I can use with stbemu on firestick.

Catchup is always a bonus for me because I like to be able to get up and watch a ufc that started at 3am.

Thanks in advance. I am on most of the forums and have been for years from starview days cheers

Hi Looking for a trial for sport movies entertainment etc, if good service i will look to go long term. i am using a Zgemma box

I am looking for IPTV service to replace my current provider whose server is constantly down. Looking for all sky channels including Asian including PPV. If you have M3U playlist which can be added to enigma2 box that would be a plus.

Looking for a test for an enigma box, I do have a standalone VPN on an expensive router so the blocking doesn't really matter to me. I would prefer a one without VOD or Catchup.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back