IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm looking for a IPTV package ideally using 4k firestick. Wanting all Sports/PPV/ movies packages. And with someone who is responsive to questions/issues.

Hi, looking for an IPTV supplier for my android box and instructions on how to set up. Wanting all the UK channels and ppv sports plus VOD and 7 day catch up. Catchup is the most important for all UK channels as I live in Aus so need it as won't be awake when it's live. Free or low-cost 24 hour trail would be great to test before purchasing a year sub. Thanks in advance

Looking for VOD only.

*Must have a HUGE list of TV/MOVIES, with ALL recent TV shows & Movies updated as soon as aired. Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Originals, Cinema etc etc etc.

*Impressive UI to navigate and easy section options to browse for said movie/tv shows

Firestick

Hi looking for a UK focused provider but someone who also has Optus sports package included. looking for 5 or 6 member of my family on single connection subs.

EDIT: My current provider seems to sh*t the bed every time the EPL blocks kick in. preferably a service that doesn't need a VPN. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am looking for a High Quality and reliable IPTV service provider for the Smart STB App.

Looking for Direct Supplier with 24/48 hour trial - must have:

* Full HD UK package including UK International Channels (Indian/Pakistani).

* VOD - 4K content (TV Shows/Movies)

* No blocks

* Lag/Freeze Free

* All EFL + EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs

* PPV Channels

* Full EPG

ESTABLISHED SELLERS ONLY
Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for iptv provider for OCTAGON SF8008 device, all sky channels, good video on demand selection, quality epg, similar looking to sky etc

Thanks very much

Last edited:
Looking for an iptv sub that won’t freeze constantly on me. Not interested in VOD. I have already had a couple of trials and they haven’t been up to the standard of my previous Iptv. Not expecting it to be flawless but don’t want to waste anyone’s time. Cheers

Hey, Looking for a 24hr test for a zgemma. Must have UK, Irish and US channels with full epg, m3u download too if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back