IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a good sub for 3 connection multiroom after being left with a sub standard service after my provider/reseller decided to switch to what appears to be a cheaper service, needing UK channels that are good streams, and decent amount of VOD movies.
Do not want to have to use some 'custom rebranded' app, running 2 x nvidia shield (smarters) and 1 x formula (mytvonline)

Thanks

Looking for a sub to use on Formuler Z7

- Irish/UK channels with Catchup
- USA
- EPG
- Sports
- Adult
- Movies
- VOD films and series
- Trial
- No blocks
- No Vpn required

Must be a TK Vip only & TK vet

Please advise cost and accepted payment method

Thanks in advance

Hi I am looking for a good IPTV for UK USA and VOD's. Please only contact me if you have a good service and provide a free test trial. Thanks

Looking for a short 1/3 month sub to use with IPTV Smarters on FireStick. Giving the sub as a gift so won’t be able to provide the code from Xtream Editor.

- UK Entertainment, Sports and Kids channels.
-3pm Kick Offs and PPV
- VOD

Short trial preferable before purchase, thanks.

Hi looking for a reliable sub with all UK football with working Celtic TV, no VPN required. PPV and Catch up would be a bonus. Would like a trial before paying if possible, cheers

hi
i would like test line, for a magbox 256
usa
uk all channels
Australia
nederland
sport all channels + 3. oclock
vod videos
no vpn
no crap channels
good server
i would like to hear from good server thanks cheers

Looking for a line for iptv for 12 months with vod, and series. Im using my Samsung smart tv and currently using the Duplex app, message me with prices, I would prefer a trial before i buy, thanks

Looking for 24/48hr trial sub for mag box, sport, vod, no efl block , no vpn required,
Potential for quite a lot of subs as provider I’m with having major problems. Any buffering, don’t waste my time please.

Hi,

I'm looking for a sub to use on firestick and Android mobile after previous supplier appears to have been shut down.

UK channels.

Sports

EPL 3pms

VOD movies and series.

No VPN required.

Must be direct UK supplier and not reseller.

Please advise costs and how support is delivered.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back